Don't discontinue the Get Fit Puzzle Premium game

In the 10 years or so I've used Fitbit, this game has been (by far) my favorite addition to the platform. I am SO disappointed to hear it will be ending at the end of next month.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

126 Comments
salex248
First Steps

@Odyssey13 That is so strange. I played the game every day and even played it the night before Thanksgiving. It worked on my phone until I woke up Thanksgiving morning. Maybe it was due to the fact that I have an older phone (iPhone 6) and may have been using an older version of the game app. It worked fine for me until yesterday.

Odyssey13
Community Legend

@salex248  you're going to make some people quite jealous since you could play it longer than the rest of us. Odd thing, but sorry that you no longer get to play the puzzle.

michaeltCricco
First Steps

Why did you discontinue our biggest motivator ?

please for the love of God reintroduce it !!

TripletMom98
First Steps

Seriously this is/was a big part of my motivation. Please bring it back!

I know right?

Sent from my iPhone
evrapkoch
Recovery Runner

Bring. It. Back. 

TripletMom98
First Steps

Seriously?!?! Please bring it back!

Dopey4t5
First Steps

I can't believe that the app.is gone. Giving my bunny smoothies made me so happy. I really hope it comes back. It was a joy and a great help

Kiwalee
Stepping Up

The vote count is going up.  I keep hoping this gets enough votes to turn it back on.  I took a break from wearing my device because without the game, I’m just not as motivated to track.   I was hoping that some new games would be introduced to replace this one but I haven’t seen new games.  Encourage your Fitbit friends to vote the Get Fit puzzle returned!

charyeung
First Steps

Please bring this back or create more games to increase steps. Thank you 🙂

michaeltCricco
First Steps

Please bring back the puzzle !!

michaeltCricco
First Steps

Bring back the puzzle 

BKintz
First Steps

I agree with everyone and absolutely love this game! Such a good motivator for those final steps. Please bring it back!!

Lolo717
First Steps

Please for the love of everything that's just and worthy of your users who played the "bunny" game, please bring it back! Not all of your users can go out hiking and walking long distances thus not fitting in with your other activities. The first thing i did every day since this game was to check on my steps, now Fitbit is something i don't even think about. So much for Premium service. I know many have asked for this game to come back. Can I have a status of where we are with this. Is the game coming back?  IF yes, when? IF no, Im not only canceling my premium subscription, I will go with Apple.

Frustrated and  long time user of Fitbit

Don’t think they care

Sent from my iPhone
Yarngirl52
Recovery Runner

This game may be geared toward kids, but I looked forward to playing it every night. It definitely motivated me to move more. Now it's gone☹️

Yup

Sent from Frank"s iPad
67diva
Jogger

I'm so disappointed this game was discontinued.   None of the other games motivated me like this.  I can earn a little down time playing even on my days I'm not as active.  I understand that the whole point of Fitbit is to be active and stay active.  But not everyone is out running every day. Or biking every day. What about the rest of us?  

Kiwalee
Stepping Up

I see the vote count has continued to increase.  Maybe since Google acquired FitBit it’s plans are to remove features.  I’ve cancelled my premium membership.   Between the Fitbit puzzle which was my number one motivator and then the inability to cast premium workouts from an iPhone there is really no actual benefit at all for the added costs.  I loved earning the plays for the game and do far can’t find anything similar elsewhere.    

I agree

Sent from Frank"s iPad
67diva
Jogger

Please bring back this game OR a similar equivalent for individual challenges. I can only walk Pohono Trail so many times before I get bored.  The goals within Get Fit Bingo are too high.  It would be fantastic to have ATTAINABLE, short-term goals as well to balance things out and keep users motivated.   Especially with more and more people having shifted to remote work permanently - meaning lower average daily steps for most. 

Is Fitbit only interested in catering to high-volume, social users?  

Maybe we need a petition?  I'm at very least looking at other smart watch options.  I don't get as much out of my Fitbit anymore.

Screenshot_20220425-185630_Fitbit.jpg

67diva
Jogger

SPECIAL NOTE:  If you haven't already done so and you'd like to see the return of this game - OR - creation of a similar game, PLEASE upvote at the top left of the first post in this thread.  Click on the thumbs up (see picture below) and make sure that the total number goes UP.  (If the number goes down, that means you've already voted.)  This tells Fitbit how many people are interested. 

Screenshot_20220425-190444_Chrome.jpg

TripletMom98
First Steps
Agree!!!
I cancelled my premium. I don't get nearly as many steps as i used to.
Meli_bug
Jogger

I upvoted many months ago, but I want to echo that my number of steps has gone down significantly since this game ended. It’s frustrating because it feels like a simple step to just keep the game so we can keep playing. 

TomYoung
First Steps

Unfortunately, since the Get Fit Puzzle had been discontinued, I have stopped using my Fitbit watch for anything other than telling me what time it is.  I have canceled my premium membership, both in protest and because I used it to be able to play this game.  I really have no use for my Fitbit watch anymore, so I have no need to continue to purchase Fitbit products.  Please bring back the bunny.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.