Drawing Canvas in SDK

Would be good to have a drawing canvas in SDK to use pixel operations.

5 Comments
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community member think.

sbtn
Recovery Runner

I would also really like to see Canvas implemented. SVG is great for interactive elements but the performance benefits Canvas has would open up new possibilities for games or different kinds of animation-rich interfaces.

gsrx
Keeping Pace

Any updates on this?
Fitbit Canvas
I see the description of fitbit.com in google says: "The clock face is your new canvas" but honestly it isn't...
Also, on top of the canvas, some dynamically added HTML elements wouldn't hurt..just saying.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Please allow td pay on fitbit! This is crazy that td just allowed android to be on Samsung pay and Google pay, I've been trying to add my td cards to Samsung pay for 4 years and they only allowed iphone users to use td. They just started recently started adding td cards to android users but now they don't allow any watches EXCEPT iPhone and Samsung! Yet again, behind the curve of everyone else. Pls adjust this, it's ridiculous and I don't want to have to change banks to a more advanced bank that can keep up with technology and making all they're customers happy rather then picking and choosing where they want to put their money, and always making apple a priority. 

MegaBitz288
Jogger

We need a canvas support, also font support. 😋

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.