Duo Mobile Notification on Watches to Accept or Reject Access

Duo Mobile notification on Versa to accept or reject access

Moderator edit: Clarified subject and Labels

30 Comments
dyaspoz
First Steps

Was working for me also but since an update it only declines the DUO push.

BlueBunnies
Jogger

Generally speaking I feel like the Fitbit Sense was a lie and not worth what I paid for it… so for heaven’s sake please add DUO Mobile so it can be useful for something!

sgbaird
First Steps

As has been mentioned in a few other replies, it was really nice that I could use somewhat of a workaround to accept it, and it was pretty disappointing when the update removed the ability to use the workaround. I think many university students would benefit from this feature. My university requires a Duo confirmation every 12 hours. My previous university was every 2 weeks I think. Really could use this feature.

BlueBunnies
Jogger

I would be thrilled if DUO could work on my Fitbit Sense or any Fitbit for that matter. Step up your game Fitbit! 😉

FitBeef
First Steps

I just upgraded to Sense from a CH5 so I could get things like MFA to approve or deny notifications. Can confirm still goes to the "suspicious login - type of screen" on my phone after doing the double swipe up.  I think I need to return and wait for a proper Pixel watch. 🙄

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.