End of day calories burned prediction

I would love to be able to see what my potential end of day (11:59) calorie burn would be based on my real time activity. Such as if I am currently sedentary a tracker would adjust my end of day calorie prediction lower. Or vice versa my calorie prediction would be higher. The prediction could adjust same time as each individual's sync preference. I think this would be so helpful especially when choosing meals. For example, if I am aiming to have a deficit of 500 calories and I'm cutting it close to my 'over budget' calorie intake, do I really need to bust out a 20 min HIIT session? It would be nice to know I could burn enough calories without breaking a sweat and just living. At the end of the day I find myself 'under budget' and not 'in the zone' because I'm working out to cover the deficit I need because I'm just not sure how much more I would burn while winding down for the night and sleeping. I'm not really worried about weight loss but I'm trying to cut body fat ℅ while building some lean muscle. I want to make sure I'm getting enough food for my level of activity.

Moderator Edit: Updated label

3 Comments
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

That’s an interesting idea and could be useful, thanks for sharing this suggestion.

KSI1
First Steps
A way of seeing how many daily calories I am predicted to burn if my activity levels stay as current.
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @KSI1thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about the possibility of seeing how many daily calories you're predicted to burn. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here, this helps to keeps the boards more organized. Make sure to add your vote as well to support this suggestion, this helps the team of developers to keep track of popularity and demand over time. 

Thank you again for your participation in the Community! 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.