Enhancements for Cronometer Integration

Please allow syncing with Cronometer.com

I would like the option to track my food (calories) using Cronometer.com. 

... Not by having to manually load my (estimated) calorie intake each day.  : (

And Cronometer tracks my water intake accurately as well!

Pleeeaaaase... please please please!  Smiley Happy

Moderator edit: added labels and updated subject for clarity

5 Comments
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

@AdamMc 

There are programs such as noom, myfitnesspal,.. where it's possible to link to the fitbit account so the food entered,.. sync's to the fitbit account.

When wanting to have the option to sync food,.. with cronometer, feel free to contact support from cronometer with the request to possibly integrate fitbit in their app/website..

Contact options available on cronometer.com (at the bottom of the main page).

AdamMc
First Steps

Thanks for the reply!

I can already link my Fitbit with my Cronometer.com account...

What I can't do:  Is link my Cronometer.com account with my Fitbit.  Make sense?

I want my fitbit account to reflect, accurately, the intake of my food. (calories).

And I want it to do so by using my Cronometer! 

Follow me?  : )

Rich_Laue
Community Legend

@AdamMc wrote:

Thanks for the reply!

I can already link my Fitbit with my Cronometer.com account...

What I can't do:  Is link my Cronometer.com account with my Fitbit.  Make sense?

I want my fitbit account to reflect, accurately, the intake of my food. (calories).

And I want it to do so by using my Cronometer! 

Follow me?  : )

What I believe you are saying is that you want to have Cronometer send your food to Fitbit. This is not something that Fitbit has any control of.
Fitbit can only work with the data that it receives, If Cronometer isn't sending it, there is nothing Fitbit can do. 
You will need to send this request to Cronometer. @SunsetRunner did answer your question.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
zapleahy
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Fitbit is open to all types of developer partnerships. The majority of developer partnerships are initiated by the third-party developer, so if you are looking for an enhanced integration with Cronometer, we recommend contacting Cronometer directly. You can learn more about working with Fitbit on our Partnerships page.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

As mentioned by others, Cronometer developers would be able to log your food and water intake to Fitbit by using Food Logging Web API.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.