Exercise Calorie adjuster

I propose a simple slider called the exercise calorie adjustment.  Default would be 0%.  It should have the ability to slide from -100% to +100%.

This adjustment would then apply to ALL exercise calories applied to the user's diet by fitbit.  I have MFP so I will use that as an example.  Lets say fitbit says I get 360 calories from my morning walk.  And I have my adjustment slider set to -20%.  Instead of reporting 360 calories to MFP, Fitbit will report 300 because of the -20% adjustment.

This empowers the user to adjust to our personal needs.  In my personal example, I think fitbit rates my exercise as too high.  I have seen other posts were users think the calories are too low.  Why not do this so everyone can be happy?

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

2 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. I think having a feature like this could be really helpful for users to adjust their personal calorie goals and needs. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

alexgrig25
First Steps

Hy is nice  that bank revolut  and other are good to use but I hope you will add Ing Bank in the near future because in România more People use this bank

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.