Exercise log not showing information

I use to be able to see my entire exercise log for the past days or months from the dashboard under log. Now it is something I most export to Excel. I just used this feature on 9/5/2019 and now it is gone. Funny thing is that you can see your food, sleep, and weight for the past days or months; but not your exercise???? Wouldn't that be more important information then sleep??? I have to provide a monthly exercise log to my wellness coach every month so this change is a big negative for me. Luckily a rep showed me how to export the data into Excel and that will work for now. But FitBit, I have been a faithful customer since 2015 and have had the ChargeHR, Blaze, and now Ionic as well as the Aria Scale. Do me a favor and give me my activity history for EXERCISE on my Log back. I will hate to look into other brands but I seriously might.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

23 Comments
bobmunder
Base Runner

Totally agree.  The new activity log screen on the desktop/laptop looks like a mistake.  I used to be able to see the past 10 days of activity {with details} at a glance.  Now it looks like a random list of activity.  It's nuisance now.  You need to click on each activity to get any detail.  It was nice to be able to see easily 10, 20, 30 days of detail.  Now, you have to rename the activity on the phone app and scroll down several screens to see a quick history.  Quite the nuisance.  Did anyone really ask for this so called update/upgrade?  It should be changed back.  Or, at a minimum, allow the user to choose their preferred view.  

CandiFerguson
Stepping Up
OMG!!! You feel my pain!!!!

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Get Outlook for Android
lpw_radebe
Base Runner

completed agree! it's a joke! 

klikk01
First Steps

Bring back the old dasboard, what a nightmare to navigate the so-called upgrade - shish, at my stage of life I like things simple & staight forward

DPtrack
Recovery Runner

It's getting ridiculous!   Fitbit is changing everything that people used to like.  I am seriously thinking of just dropping them … I hate all the new unimproved changes!!!

CandiFerguson
Stepping Up
I am really debating🤔

Get Outlook for Android
klikk01
First Steps

I'm on the same bandwidth

barbalona
Jogger

I agree.  I used the activities page daily.  It was very easy to use and navigate.  Why change something that works for 99% of your customers?

klikk01
First Steps

If the developers need something to mess with, just go out for a walk you fools, why mess with something that everyone enjoys, this is madness

CandiFerguson
Stepping Up
EXACTLY!!!! Well at least we know how well we slept for the last month😒 Guess knowing if we got in good excercise doesn't really matter on a "fitness" watch.

Get Outlook for Android
klikk01
First Steps

I've only been doing this since April of this year, but it did help motivate me to look after myself for someone who's 70+, even while I had to recharge my Flex 2 every morning, now while it's charging and I'm out doing my stairs and morning walks there's no way to log it, definitely considering dropping FitBit for something more user freindly

KC423
Recovery Runner

I agree.  I just used reviewed my activities two days ago and today it's completely different and doesn't show the listing.   Additionally, I used to be able to edit the name of an exercise and this new page doesn't let me do that either (fitbit automatically put "Sport" when I was at a dance class and it won't let me change it to "Dancing" unless I do it through the app on my phone).   With all of the bad press fitbit is receiving lately (and yes, I'm one of those people who have a cracked screen), you'd think they wouldn't change things that customers seem to like.  I also dislike the new way to log food in the website.  At first glance, I could see my recent foods and click on those to add them.   Now I have to go searching for them.   Fitbit, you need to review your business model and keep the customers you already have.   I've been a customer since 2014, and you keep making it more and more difficult for people to stick with you.

klikk01
First Steps
The Flex 2 motivated me to dive into my health more diligently and I also
found a watch that monitored my pulse/blood pressure, heart rate, sleep
pattern, blood oxygen, + fatigue level along with my steps, (WearFit 2).
Was glad I bought 2 as the first one either the strap broke or something,
all I know was I lost it. They have a bad battery design as well but it
worked out to about $90.00 a watch. The really big bad point was waiting
for them after I ordered as they are made in China (where else right). So
now with this Fitbit debacle I guess I'm back looking for a new source,
what else are we gonna do at this stage of our life.
TerryAiello
Stepping Up

The Log In page appears to be back! Thank you!

Grynhild
First Steps

I DO NOT at all want my Fitbit Charge 3 to display my weight on my wrist. Is it really impossible to turn this off? If so, I will consider changing my pulse watch to a different Brand. 

klikk01
First Steps

There's a reason I kept mine simple with just the Flex 2, and glory be, I love when a little noise brings back sense to someone

barbalona
Jogger

Hey Fitbit Admin!  Thanks so much for bringing back the old activities feature.  It truly is amazing when corporate listens to its customers.  

TerryAiello
Stepping Up
Agreed!

Sent from my iPhone
bobmunder
Base Runner
Thanks to all who helped. Well done.

Also, Thank You to Fitbit Developers for listening. It’s very appreciated.

b
CandiFerguson
Stepping Up
Thank you everyone and thanks a million FITBIT for actually listening and being proactive.

Get Outlook for Android
klikk01
First Steps
Thank God, they re-instated the original web page
klikk01
First Steps

Helirob, you may just have to re- login, it's back. Like Barbalonga stated earlier, at least corporate listened to us whiners:) 

Status changed to: Existing Feature
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @CandiFerguson and commenters. Thanks you for sharing your Feature Suggestion with the Fitbit Community. Let me share that yesterday there was an issue with the exercise log in the fitbit.com dashboard, and I've been informed that our team worked on that and fixed to every user. I'm sorry if this caused any inconvenience and I'm glad that all of you've received the fix. Be sure that every comment is always taken into consideration to enhance your experience with Fitbit!

In the meantime, try visiting our Lifestyle Discussion Forum to talk with other members about all things health and fitness. Keep adding your suggestions!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.