Export/print irregular rhythm Notifications reports to excel or PDF

Hello! Please Consider a batch-export feature/ Functionality for all, or Selected Irregular heart rhythm Notification reports to either excel or a PDF, and then to files on your mobile device. Or, export all Notification reports (if existing) to PDF for the entire day/ week/ month. Also, please Consider making this Accessible via Web Dashboard.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

55 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @JBSPRAGUE! Thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions. We can see that you have shared lots of ideas here but we ask that you only post one idea per Feature Suggestion. That way we can keep these boards organized and searchable, in addition to clearly understanding which idea other members are voting for. We have chosen one idea and retitled and labelled this idea accordingly. Please repost your other idea about having the irregular rhythm notifications reports available on your online dashboard as individual Feature Suggestions by clicking ‘Add New Suggestion’.

victorymw
First Steps

Add the ability to generate/print a summary report of a-fib notifications from Versa-2.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @victorymw, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to export/print irregular rhythm notifications report. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

GDSchulz
Base Runner

On May 13, I received a series of irregular rhythm notifications from my Charge 5.  Using the Android app I was able to access those notifications again and I see there is a large amount of detail data associated with each of them.  However, I cannot find a way to download and save that data locally so that I can print and share it with my doctor.  How can I do that?

victorymw
First Steps
Hi,

I am having the same issue with A-fib data on my Versa 2. I chatted with
Fitbit support
and was told there is no way to see a report or export A-fib data at this
time. It was suggested I submit a request to Fitbit Support requesting such
features be added - which I did.

As a work-around, I tried saving screen shots of the summary at the end of
each A-fib session, but the screen shots proved too cumbersome to deal with.

I finally settled by creating a simple Excel file containing the date,
staring and ending time of each A-fib occurrence from the summary
information at the end of each occurrence. I added a formula to calculate
the duration of each occurrence as well as totals for the day and month.

It's a little tedious, but will suffice until Fitbit is able to provide
report/export capability. I'll check with my cardiologist to see if I
should continue to create this summary information for him.

Hope this helps.
GDSchulz
Base Runner

Victorymw, thank you for your comments. Glad you added your voice to the
request for a way to download the AFib data.

Perhaps you misspoke, but I'm not sure what you meant by "no way to see a
report." I'm guessing you meant no way to retrieve the notification, event
summary, and irregular rhythm data again once you close the notification,
since all of them seem to disappear. Indeed there seems no way to download
any of it.

However, I also spent an hour on the phone with Customer Support yesterday
out of concern that the notifications and all related info was gone
forever. If that's what you meant — or for the benefit of others who may
have the same questions — I did learn that if you do the following, it is
all still available: On the smart app dashboard press the "Discover"
button, then scroll down to "Assessments and Reports" section, then scroll
over and press the "Irregular Rhythm Notifications" tile, you'll find it's
all there. At the bottom of the next screen is a "VIEW NOTIFICATIONS"
button where the notifications are hiding. Press that button and up come
the notifications. I'm using the Android app.

I was shocked to learn that the Charge 5 is reporting out the heart rate
beat-by-beat, each beat timestamped to the millisecond. That's a lot of data.

Should also note that I'm still in my Fitbit Premium trial period. Don't
know how much of this info is there due to premium features.

victorymw
First Steps
Hi, again,

I meant there is no way to create a report or export the data. Initially, I
too thought that once you closed the notification the current info was
lost. Then I came across the Discovery icon solution. I believe it was
posted somewhere on Fitbit Community.

This option is available to anyone with a Fitbit, not just to Premium users.

Take care.
safpsy
Jogger
A notification of an irregular heart rhythm has a beat to beat record for 2-10 minute periods that can last for hours. This is a tremendous amount of data. I should be able to export it directly to my cardiologist. Otherwise I am left with sending him ECG rhythm strips that I have to manually perform and which I don't always know are needed.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @safpsy, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about exporting irregular rhythm Notifications reports . I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

bermudagirl
Jogger

Glad I was pointed to the feature suggestions. Voted for the suggestion! I, too, want the ability to download the information to send to my doctor. I sent him some screen shots but it was way too much information.

LZeeW
Ultramarathon Racer

It shouldn’t take a Feature Suggestion to get this.  This is important information that needs a way to be easily sent to your health care provider.

victorymw
First Steps
You are right about the need for an easy way to communicate the info to
medical personnel, but Fitbit added the monitoring on their own. Anything
else they can provide will be a testament to the concern the company has
for their customers, and will be greatly appreciated.
GrannyGma
Jogger

Hello Victorymw,

My husband has Afib, he also has a versa 2, you said you made an excel file that you input your information from the Afib of your versa on it, and you have a formula in which you added to the excel file.... Is there anyway you can share that information with us.... My husband also has need of a way to get this information to his heart doctor. Thank you in advance.

Plugs1957
Jogger

Another vote up for this suggestion. The ability to export ECG is provided and has been missed in Irregular Hear Beat. A more important report than the ECG. Please implement consistent functions across your applications. All reports should have the export capability. It's code reuse and should be easy to implement.

UncleHammer
First Steps

batch-export for heart rhythm notification reports to either excel or a PDF - we need this to share with doctors.  please add this feature it should be simple enough to do.

mkirk
Recovery Runner

I agree I also need a batch-export for heart rhythm notification reports to either excel or a PDF - I  need this to share with  my doctors.  please add this feature it should be simple enough to do.

cassidyeagle
First Steps
It would be helpful for fitbit to allow you to download the minute to minute details of any irregular heart rhythm alert (e.g. afib) in order to share this with our healthcare provider when we need further evaluation
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @cassidyeagle, thanks for sharing this suggestion about being able to download your irregular rhythm notifications reports with us. It seems this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Jack.Duggan
Jogger
Hello Fitbit
Can you allow a dowloadable format of the afib notification (irregular rhythm notifications).
Jembolee
Recovery Runner

Please can you consider using the same style chart/graph and reporting options for each of the mechanisms you offer? Currently the app is kinda messy and no fun to navigate. Plus in sleep page if you hit back arrow, it exits the App rather than taking you back to the homescreen dashboard. Doh!  

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Jack.Duggan, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about being able to export your irregular rhythm notifications with us. I noticed a similar idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestion board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

DCS2022
Jogger

I purchased my Sense 2 specifically for the purpose of tracking A-Fib.  I am asymptomatic so I cannot tell when this happens, there are no symptoms.. I also only show signs of I R periodically, hence I cannot discuss with my physician ways to treat this condition. since there is no way to print or export your data, it is near impossible to work on a solution. 99% of the time I am actually at my doctors , the symptoms do not present themselves. I even had a stress test and the results did NOT show signs of A-fib. Only twice in three years did I present during a actual physician visit. I feel a printed report would be very beneficial.

Thank you

SJRoth
Recovery Runner

It would be really nice to be able to get (export) more detailed Afib information that is already available in the application rather than having to rely on a low-resolution screenshot to get the data.

Dirtbeard
Recovery Runner
Please make afib detection information downloadable.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Dirtbeard, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding the option to export irregular rhythm notifications reports to excel or PDF. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

In the meantime, check this option: How do I view my irregular rhythm details or history?

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.