Favorite section for recently used Clock Faces

It would be helpful when the settings for a clock face will be remembered even after installing a different clock face. That way, you could occasionally swap the clock face and go back and forward without having to customize it every time. These settings shouldn't have to use too much storage and could be stored on the phone of the user, so that they'll get loaded in as defaults whenever a clock face is installed again after some time.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels/Title for Clarity.

364 Comments
1Mommato4
Jogger

Sadly it has been almost a year from the first comment, and still the lack of ability to save clock faces persists.

WorkDaWork
First Steps

This is why I'm replacing my Fitbit with the new fossil watch .Yes the battery life isn't great but it has more functionality. Or even the ability to set a hucking (we rate dogs reference) favorites for watchface 

Jonathanthefb
First Steps

Agree. There are so many great faces now. You need some way to see the ones you’ve use before or your favorites. So you can easily use them again. Thanks 

@Jorix wrote:

It would be helpful when the settings for a clock face will be remembered even after installing a different clock face. That way, you could occasionally swap the clock face and go back and forward without having to customize it every time. These settings shouldn't have to use too much storage and could be stored on the phone of the user, so that they'll get loaded in as defaults whenever a clock face is installed again after some time.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels/Title for Clarity.

Dac221
Jogger

I would settle for a "favorites" in the app. Along with "stat heqvy","Fitbit, " add a favorites. I like to change it up and frustrating to try and find the ones I liked without knowing the name of it. It would be so nice and developers could track how many got favorited and develop new faces based on the features of said favorites. 

AnthonyLSamuel
First Steps

On the app I want the ability to save my favorite watch faces I hate having to search each time to find a favorite

MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @AnthonyLSamuel, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here.

dannyb2100
Base Runner

Was just about to put a suggestion on the forum. Upvoted.

Would be really handy! Save me a nice amount of time searching for clock faces I've used/change around to. 

Sahara.B
Jogger

Would be very nice to have a tab of favorite or recently used watch faces. Takes a long time to scroll through all the faces. I had one I really liked and haven't found it again after searching for a very long time. 

MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hey @Sahara.B! Thank you for sharing your Idea with the Community. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. Please do not forget to vote.

reality2000
Jogger

I wish this function for a long time. So strongly support it. I look forward to it. Thanks.

Kicookie
First Steps

I'd really like to see them add a tab under watches for all the puchased watch faces.  How us it possible to keep track of what you've puchased, and I'm afraid when I pruchase a bundle, they're going yo remove fsces I originally purchased.  Major flaw here, and I've been using a Fitbit since it's very first one. Ty

LRam13
First Steps

I love changing the clock face and love the choices, but it would be great if there was a way to “favorite” some to go back to. It would make it easier to switch between the ones I like to use to work out (stat heavy) and the ones I like to use for the weekends. Thank you for your consideration

MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @LRam13, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here.

kennedyr96
First Steps

With there being that many clock face options on the Fitbit Versa, it would be good if you could favourite the faces in the app so you can find them easier for a later time. 

DanLightman
Stepping Up

Gosh yes please!

I don’t like having to waste my time searching for that one clock face that I need to use, that I already forgot where and what the name of the clock face is.

Drfeldtgood
First Steps

Yes please do this. I had this on my Pebble steel and love this feature.

Status changed to: Under Consideration
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone thanks for sharing this suggestion. This is being discussed although I do not have a firm commitment or timeline at the moment. Do continue to vote for this feature suggestion whilst it’s under consideration. Please note that if something is under consideration and chosen for development, it can be a while until it's released or until I have any news to share. Please watch this space for any updates! Thanks for your patience.

dxdaniel7
Jogger

En realidad, es muy necesario tener una zona de cambio de mis carátulas, deberías ser más práctico, más fluido el intercambio de información, por favor para que los usuarios puedan mejorar este asunto, al igual que las notificaciones. Lo comento por mi versa con mi Huawei.

LoVeMyVersa
First Steps

It would be great to be able to have a favorites tab under the watch faces somewhere! I'd like to be able to click and favorite some Fitbit watch faces to use later instead of trying to find it again.

Wnco-Mwnco
Stepping Up

This is appalling. I received by Versa yesterday. Now I've just spend half hour trying to find how to favourite some faces to use again (because this day and age this is an absolute given with technology and fully expected by most customers). I didn't realise fitbit are so far behind. I already feel this product is just a toy as compared to others. 

Debaroon
Jogger

I would love to see all clock faces installed in a separate tab to make it easier to go from one to another. That way you don’t have to scroll through all the clock faces to find it again. Maybe in the tab ‘My Versa’ you can see all you have installed as well as the one currently on your watch. 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Please add cross country skiing and snow shoeing to versa exercises

kneesobogusz
Jogger

This is also my #1 request.  Especially if you have purchased a watchface...frankly the names are not helpful.  I would even take this further:  As an Ionic user I would like to change watchfaces in under 2 minutes so that I can easily switch to a watchface that matches my mood for the day.

Suggested implementation: Keep the last 3(?) used watchfaces resident on the watch and provide a UI on the watch to switch between them.

@Debaroon wrote:

I would love to see all clock faces installed in a separate tab to make it easier to go from one to another. That way you don’t have to scroll through all the clock faces to find it again. Maybe in the tab ‘My Versa’ you can see all you have installed as well as the one currently on your watch. 

ChihuahuaDAD
Recovery Runner

There needs to be a favorites button in app for Clock Faces and a page to view and select from. Thank you. 

Ckellylpn
Jogger

Place to save your favorite or paid for watch :watch:️ faces. There should be somewhere especially if you have already paid for it. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.