Find my phone for Charge 3 and Inspire series

I would love it if Fitbit actually imement a find your phone feature for the charge 3 and the charge series please accept this

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject, formatting and updated label

53 Comments
AubreyFinn10
Jogger
Add find my phone to the fitbit models
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @AubreyFinn10, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding "Find my phone" feature on Charge 3. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. 

Click on the thumbs-up to show your support. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

Status changed to: Released
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on the Inspire 3. You can find more details here, and for instructions on how to use the Find my phone app check this help article.

@bobjoe1, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to everyone who voted and commented for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.