Fit Bingo for all

There should be at least a selection of Get Fit Bingos that are available to all members of the community and not only Premium. Perhaps 4 or 5 for everyone, of different lengths, and many more for Premium.

Moderator edit: Labels & title.

9 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Lwalks, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing all users to have access to Get Fit Bingo. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Status changed to: Under Consideration
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Lwalks and thanks for sharing this suggestion, which has received votes from other community members. I’m happy to let you know that this suggestion has been picked up internally at Fitbit and is being considered by our team. This suggestion will either remain ‘Under Consideration’ until released, or else move to ‘Not Currently Planned’ if it’s not viable right now. Further updates will be posted here.

Please remember that if a suggestion is chosen for development, it can take some time before updates are available or a release is finalized, so thanks in advance for your patience. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs. Fans can continue to vote for this feature suggestion while it is under consideration.

Meeshmeesh1
Jogger

I definitely agree that ALL premium content should be at least partially accessable to non premium users. We paid a lot to get the device in the first place, and it's not often you can get new features on your device as time passes (i.e. most suggestions made here will not affect you unless you buy the new Fitbit, since they don't release hardware updates or anything). Being a long time customer that paid a lot for the device in the first place, we should get at LEAST minimal access to all services. 

JennK2017
Recovery Runner

Agreed 🙏. I’ve loved using the three months free of premium and am obsessed with the Bingo but honestly the Bingo is truly the only thing I have utilized with the Premium on the regular. It is such an easy fix to allow at least smaller games of Bingo for everyone. With these trying times, not everyone can afford the Premium, and the long term loyal customers should not be penalized and continue living a fun and happy lifestyle. Please implement this as soon as possible. 

GirlHasNoName
Stepping Up

I LOVE this idea! I'm currently utilizing my Fitbit Premium trial and I'm enjoying using the Get Fit Bingo!

I think a good way to arrange this is that Premium users could choose the pattern, duration, and maybe even the focus of the tiles, but Free users could get just a couple default setups instead. Then, Premium users could still have the benefit of having "more", but the Free users aren't left out!

JennK2017
Recovery Runner
Exactly 👍🏻🤗

Sent from Jenn's iPhone
Justem82
First Steps
We prefer calling it fitbit bingo but my actual suggestion is to make it available on the regular platform.
The premium service is great for some but does not suit alot of people and no one wants.to pay thay much for the sake of one game. These watches cost enough to give us the games we enjoy.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Justem82, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding Get Fit Bingo to regular challenges on the Fitbit app. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Under Consideration". To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this Product Feedback! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.