Fitbit Compatible with Sweatcoin

I would love it if Fitbit could eventually become compatible with the app called Sweatcoin. I always have my fit bit on me however I don't always have my phone on me. Sweatcoin pays me for the number of steps I take, and when I don't have my phone it's not recording the  steps, therefore I'm not making anything. My fit bit registered today I'd walked 4728 steps and Sweatcoin only picked up 1800 of those steps. I would definitely love it if you could make the two apps compatible!

4 Comments
Mrssoot
Jogger

They can't even make compatible with   a year  old Huawei p10 lite dont hold your breath

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MaginB
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think. 

Bear324
Recovery Runner

I downloaded the Sweatcoin app and as soon as I realized it wouldn't work with FitBit, I deleted it immediately. Sweatcoin tweeted that Fitbit was too easy the "cheat" on and they couldn't justify their resources with it. My opinion is that they couldn't AFFORD the resources for such a popular, effective and widely accepted tool as Fitbit! I asked what Possible benefits would be gained by "scamming" a fitness tracker of any brand. They refused to engage...

Don't bother with sweatcoin! I don't see them being around very long!

@ThatDodgeGirl20wrote:

I would love it if Fitbit could eventually become compatible with the app called Sweatcoin. I always have my fit bit on me however I don't always have my phone on me. Sweatcoin pays me for the number of steps I take, and when I don't have my phone it's not recording the  steps, therefore I'm not making anything. My fit bit registered today I'd walked 4728 steps and Sweatcoin only picked up 1800 of those steps. I would definitely love it if you could make the two apps compatible!

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Dear community members, thanks for sharing this suggestion. Our web API and smartwatch SDK are open which means that the service you are wanting can actually integrate with Fitbit! We’d encourage you to make your suggestion to the service and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community. You will likely be able to email them via their contact us page or customer support, or they may have their own ideas board like this. Or encourage them to reach out to Fitbit directly! Thanks for your participation in the Feature Suggestion forums, we look forward to making Fitbit more useful for you.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.