Fitbit Premium available on desktop or laptop

I use my dashboard on my desktop or laptop and not my iPhone.  I like the bigger screens and it appears it is not available.  Will Fitbit premium ever be available on computers.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

129 Comments
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @haleybush, thanks for sharing this product feedback about being able to access Premium features on a computer with us. This idea was already requested in this board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the product feedback shared here doesn't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @tullio2242, thanks for sharing this suggestion about being able to access Premium videos on a computer with us. Because this idea was already requested in this board, I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to keep the forums organized and make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support and keep adding your suggestions!

jenkaroo
First Steps
I never use the premium workouts because they are too hard to follow on my phone screen. I would use them every day if I could watch them in my tv.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi there, @jenkaroo. Thanks for sharing those ideas. We wanted to let you know that one of the ideas you recently posted already exists on the Product Feedback Board. You can see it here where you can add your vote to those existing product feedback:

Keep in mind that you can cast Premium workouts to TV screens from your mobile devices. To learn if your phone is compatible with this function, we'd recommend contacting the manufacturer.

Please try to make sure you only post one idea per product feedback, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for. Thanks for participating in Product Feedback.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.