Fitbit Transit: Presto Card, Canada

This feature suggestion is based on community requests for compatibility with local transit.

8 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

mel83
First Steps

It would be a good feature for us to use here in Toronto and the GTA.

EKWF
First Steps

As the the 4 biggest city in North America I am honestly surprise that this does not work in Toronto.

SteEllis
Recovery Runner

Still nothing .. Is any development taking place for FitBit Pay in Canada?

MadisonGC
First Steps

It’s horrible that Fitbit says any transit card can be used in Canada for payment on your watch, yet you can’t add your presto card 👎

crobi91
First Steps

Presto doesn't only support the GTA (greater toronto area), but Ottawa too. That includes the busses and the lightrail.

It would be so nice to just tap my fitbit instead of being nervous to pull out my wallet to tap my presto. 

Mrgeosim
First Steps
Fitbit should integrate with the regional transit payment service, Presto, so that people in southern Ontario can easily tap onto their local transit service.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Mrgeosim, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to add Presto to Fitbit Pay and Transit. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.