Fitbit Vape Watches/ Asthma Inhaler Watches

As someone who makes their living in the vape industry and as someone who owns Fitbit stock - In the spirit of good health and making the world a better place!

I'd like to see a Fitbit Vape Watch similar to the Uwell Amulet Pod System as shown here https://mall.myuwell.com/products/amulet-pod-system. This would give the company an immediate edge in the short term and expand their customer demographic.

For the long term, I'd like to see FitBit Asthma Inhaler Watchers, similar to the Uwell Amulet Pod System.

Let's keep making the world a better place!

2 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Thanks for sharing your suggestion about having a Fitbit Vape Watch @vapersandpapers.

We'll see what other Community members think.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @vapersandpapers, thanks for taking the time to share why you would like to see a Fitbit Vape Watch. This is not currently planned at this moment. You can keep adding your votes to this suggestion so we can keep tracking this request overtime. Learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. I hope to see you around!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.