Fitbit to work together with Slimming World Body Magic

I'd like to make a suggestion to Fitbit to work in conjunction with Slimming Worlds Body Magic , basically for those in Slimming World Groups they have a Body Magic Awards of how much excercise you do a week, but it's not really warranted and it's by your say so if you do them each week, if it was calculated How many steps where done to earn an award then this could be taken into account with the Fitbit device, so if it was calculated with fitbit then they would sell more devices , pretty much like how Iceland are working together with there slimming world meals

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

34 Comments
Bexs2247
Jogger
A very good idea, come on Fitbit, give this s whirl!
Giggles080907
First Steps
You have features for Weight Watchers etc. How about adding Slimming World also?
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
Mcore
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Sounds like a good idea and beneficial way to involve Fitbit users to another third party app. Thank you for sharing this! 

jaynemum5
Base Runner
Well first post was over a year ago shocked that fitbit can't. Sort synchronization when it works with weight watchers
Kippine
First Steps
Hello, checking on status to enable my Fitbit to link to the Slimming Wirld Body Magic online app. I use both but would need to add what I eat to both Apps which is too time consuming. Has this been considered and if so what is the current progress status? Cheers
jaynemum5
Base Runner

weight watcher can do it  why not slimmimg world too

great idea we coild chare our fit bit results there a share link on fitbit app

Sunflower88
Jogger

As above.  Come on fit bit.  If you do with it Weight watchers you can do it for Slimming world.  Pull your finger out.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

What a fab idea it would be to link Fitbit to slimming world would make it much easier to log body magic exercise .

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Why are we still waiting for SW to link with Fit Bit if WW can do it why can't they?

@brookfieldsigns wrote:
I'd like to make a suggestion to Fitbit to work in conjunction with Slimming Worlds Body Magic , basically for those in Slimming World Groups they have a Body Magic Awards of how much excercise you do a week, but it's not really warranted and it's by your say so if you do them each week, if it was calculated How many steps where done to earn an award then this could be taken into account with the Fitbit device, so if it was calculated with fitbit then they would sell more devices , pretty much like how Iceland are working together with there slimming world meals

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

You have the links to Weight Watchers so why not Slimming World? We all do body magic and our Fitbits are an invaluable tool but we are a bit left out so come on SW give Us Fitbit users a break! 🏋

jaynemum5
Base Runner

SRILL WAIYING FOR SLIMMING WORLD LINK   COME ON FITBIT SORT THIS OR RESPOND AS TO WHY NOT

Jules4912
First Steps

Yes come on Fitbit, link with SlimmingWorld. It works so well with the Weightwatchers App no reason why it won't with SlimmingWorld! I really want this to happen!

Fiona1234
First Steps

I in for this, its about time this is linked.  I know quite a few with FB and are on SW.......

Sunflower88
Jogger

How many comments do you need fitbit to warrant some kind of response? You suggest starting a thread to see interest and here we are, yet you do nothing, not even reply! Your customer interaction is appalling.

Kippine
First Steps

Hello from a SW Member, I have posted previously and would like you to confirm, is Fitbit in discussion with SW or not?  I ask the same question of my SW Consultant.  Thank you

Fiona1234
First Steps

I emailed SW re this and this is the reply I got...

Many thanks for your e-mail

Our activity tracker isn’t set up to link to any of the fitness devices that are available and at the moment we don’t have any plans to include this.

I’m sorry for any disappointment

Kind regards
Rachel and the Online Support Team

I dont don't find them (SW) tech friendly at all ....

JarquesB
Jogger

I have a fitbit Charge 2, when selecting the cycle mode it registers that I'm cycling but when stopping it doesn't register my KM. I have integrated Strava as a 3rd party app. My question is that I don't take my phone with me, should I carry my phone with me when cycling? Surley my fitbit should register without my phone and after cycling just sinc? What am I missing?

Sunflower88
Jogger

Hi JarquesB, your question doesn't have anything to do with this thread, that being slimming world, so to help you get an answer to your question quicker I think it would be better for you if you started a new thread elsewhere or checked on other threads for your answer.  I hope that helps get your issue resolved

Dannielledwith
First Steps

So the first comment was made in  2015! Come on fitbit keep up with it!!! It would be awesome if this was possible..... pretty please x

lexi25
Recovery Runner

Ditto what everyone else had said

Please can you sort it do that Fitbit connects with slimming world, pretty please with a cherry on top x

Lee25
Jogger

So, got a fitbit blaze for Christmas, have absolutely zero interest in weighing EVERYTHING which is why I use Slimming World. It seems somewhat unfair that Weight Watchers get an integrated app and Slimming World don't considering they are Weight Watchers biggest competition. Please sort it out as this fitbit is not looking so relevant for me or anyone else on this thread

SunsetRunner
Not applicable
Totally agree WW have had access for years but SW does not seem to want to work with Fitbit to give us what we want!

Beryl Meakins
Prousmummysj
Jogger

I've had a fitbit for awhile now after a slimming world consoltant spoke about them.

However I'm pretty mift to see weight watches have a app linked with fitbit yet slimming world dosent!

How is this fair?

Why can't you link the apps so that the food input can have the option of free food, speed food, synned food and healthy extras?

As well as the meals the body magic awards (exercise) would work amazing if linked to fitbit.

Where I am slimming world is more popular than weight watchers and I'm certain more people would buy your products if they could link them.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

babestj
First Steps

Please can we have the fitbit app to sync with the slimming world app for food diary and body magic 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.