Fitness Scores Over Time

It seems with most data you can view it over time to see improvements like resting heart rate. With the cardio fitness score, I only see what it currently is. Can we have a new screen within the heart rate data where we can track our fitness score over time? I’ve noticed I’ve improved but I can’t remember my old score! Thanks!!

5 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Elisabeth05. Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding your Fitness Scores Over Time so you can compare and see your progress. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

RoderickS
Recovery Runner

It's taken 3 years to get nowhere with this? I know the score goes up and down slowly as I do/do not do vigorous exercise. It would be wonderful to be able to tell my doctors that I am very fit (compared to others in my age group) and that I am working on improving my fitness (virus allowing!). What progress has been made?

bestspectre
Recovery Runner

I had 2 Charges and bought the Ionic when my last charge died. There have been 3 issues I have had with the Ionic that would be simple fixes. 1. The charging set up on the Ionic is problematic. Usually always difficult to get contact and easy to loose contact when trying to place the watch down. I have a $7.75 cheapo Chinese watch that uses a charger that attaches similar to a clothes pin. Simple and you can't put it on wrong. 

2. The band needs to be more narrow than the buckle that it fits through. I am 70 and that is way to much trouble especially with 3. the snap that holds the loose end of the band down. Nearly every other Fitbit band uses a strap that the loose end fits under like the Charge does. The snap wasn't a fixed attachment and I always worried that it would pop out and get lost. Guess what it did while trying to put the watch on outside on the lawn and now it is lost. 

If these items were addressed I would be buying another Ionic but I would go near one after the previous aggravations.

KraigK
Jogger

Cardio fitness score over time is a suggested idea that should have you somewhat embarrassed as to why you didn't consider it in the first place. If you did consider it then you should be very embarrassed by your decision to not include it. Why are you waiting for votes? 

StriatedWings
First Steps

This is such a useful suggestion. Wish it would get added.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.