Freeletics integration

It would be great if Freeletics workouts could be integrated into Fitbit. Freeletics is THE best workout app out there...better than fitstar. Please mak it happen guys 😊

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

11 Comments
thermoska
Stepping Up

It would be great if Fitbit would work with freeletics application

It's the best and widely used Fitness Program I found so far and it would be very cool to have the opportunity of using fitbit data and Freeletics together. 

For example if I coud see on my fitbit dashboard what my heartrate was when I did 50 Burpees and how it changes over time. 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
CindyFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hey hey! Thanks for stopping by and share your idea! I think it would be cool to have new integrations. 

See you around! Woman Wink

Chiquiflita
First Steps

Yes, I just started using freeletics and its awesome. It has so many metrics and so much data that it would be amazing if it could integrated with fitbit.

Cratus
First Steps

Would be a great added value for me when FitBit and Freeletics would make this happen. 

I've send an email towards them and they told me the following:

" Thanks for the email. We do not offer any integrations with Fitbit smartwatches at the present time.

I unfortunately cannot say if this will happen in the near future, but we will definitely consider it and keep it in mind for future improvements.

We are constantly striving to further improve Freeletics to offer the most outstanding training experience to Free Athletes. Feedback like yours is crucial to achieve this!

Thanks again for sharing your feedback."

Like thermoska and chiquiflita Said earlier both organizations would have a great advantage when they would share and combine their input and informatica. But the most important, it will help us as customer to achieve our goals! 

So please Fitbit. Make this happen! 🙂 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

It would be fantastic if Fitbit would integrate seamlessly  with freeletics.  

Nicolainman
First Steps

Please make Fitbit compatible with Freeletics!!!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I can’t tell about possible future plans for this integration on our side, but I still wanted to highlight the fact that many integration is done by the 3rd party application, service or product like this one. Even if we don’t do it ourselves, Freeletics developers would be able to integrate with us by using our Web API. It gives the opportunities to read and write many user data (with their permission) . I suggest you contact them again to request this feature even if their previous answer was they were not going to do it for now, but it was in 2016.

Status changed to: Under Consideration
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone thanks for sharing this suggestion. This is being discussed although I do not have a firm commitment or timeline at the moment. Do continue to vote for this feature suggestion whilst it’s under consideration. Please note that if something is under consideration and chosen for development, it can be a while until it's released or until I have any news to share. Please watch this space for any updates! Thanks for your patience.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

Luz123
First Steps

Hello!

It would be great if we could connect Fitbit with the Freeletics Apps. 

Thank you! 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Luz123, thanks for taking the time to share why you would like to see the option to connect with this app. This feature suggestion already exists, I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.