Gift Certs for the Fitbit.com store

Gift certificates for the fitbit.com store would be amazing.  For those that want to upgrade, or for newbies!  Electronic or actual cards like Amazon would be perfect!

8 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thanks for your suggestion @Kimmiej0! I really like your idea, it'd be great to have the option to give a gift certificate for birthdays. Hope this suggestion have a lot of votes! Smiley Happy  

GabeTdot
First Steps

Has a egift certificate capability program been implemented by Fitbit yet? This would really be handy for gifts to family and friends living in other cities, countries etc. Seems to be a no brainers for added revenue generation.  

Sockbeek
First Steps

Yes please!  Offering a gift certificate in your online store would be ideal - either a physical one, or an e-certificate that we could send to either a Fitbit friend, or someone wanting to join.  Really surprised this doesn't already exist.  

DeeAbsoluteMost
First Steps

I was shocked to learn FitBit doesn't offer gift cards!  Really?!  One can buy gift cards for pretty much anything nowadays.  Takes the work out out of gift giving especially with something as personal and specific as a FitBit.  Please implement for the upcoming 2020 holidays! 

JDeetz
First Steps

Please add a gift card feature to you website. Would be a wise move. Thanks!

sandra3R
First Steps

Totally agree! Gift cards are a must these days. I always choose my card as a gift here: https://giftcards-market.com/ They have the best virtual gift cards. Looking forward to seeing gift cards for the Fitbit! It would be a great present for my friends!

DAKur
First Steps

Hi, are there still no gift certificates yet? I really wanted to buy one for someone who I know wants a Fitbit but will want to read through and customize it. 

Custonian
First Steps

Hi It's my wife's Birthday next couple of weeks and she has asked for the Fitbit Subscription, I want to buy this for her as a surprise but as far as I can see there is still no option or way to either purchase or gift a subscription to someone or even buy a Fitbit branded gift card/voucher so she can purchase the subscription herself, Come on Fitbit give us something more tangible to give our friends and loved ones instead of making it seem like an afterthought...

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.