Hrv checks throughout the day.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject
3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Bearbrook, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about enabling HRV tracking throughout the day with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Kterp1
First Steps

Fitbit just ruined a 5 year streak with my group by taking away challenges . I purposely kept using Fitbit for this very reason as we used challenges to motivate and keep up with friends far away. 
I will now go buy the Apple Watch I’ve been wanting but did not buy  because the Fitbit challenge was the reason I stayed with Fitbit ! 

Rrutkowski
Recovery Runner

I agree, unless Fitbit gets the challenges back!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.