Have option to remove Weight Trend Line

The dark blue Weight Trend Line in the weight graph is pointless. I think we should have the option to remove that line if we want

9 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thanks a million for sharing this feature @Muhachka. You knocked me off my feet! Let’s see what others think.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this suggestion! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Nursiegrl
Jogger

I tried to add to the former comment but it is locked. I want the option to remove the "weight trend" line from my graph. It obscures my real data that matters to me and obliterates the information I need to see

I don't care about the trend and want that line to be removable. Thank you

EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Nursiegrl, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about being able to remove the weight trend line. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned.

RieGall
First Steps
Although it has been suggested before. The weight trend line is pointless and makes the most important line non visible. There should be an option to remove it.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @RieGall, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to remove weight trend line. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

Linai
First Steps

Like every other person complaining about this for the past 5 years, you CAN'T review your progress unless you lose enough weight over a long period of time. It's impossible to properly analyze the progress in a graph when there is a MORE solid blue line covering the actual data people want to see. Why even have a graph?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Nibbledorm
Jogger
Why is the weight trend line not removable in the fitbit app? To me, it obscures my actual weight data graph which actually has meaning and is something that i would like to see unhindered. Seems like this is a feature that should be implemented based on other suggestions. Why is fitbit so adamantly against implementing this feature?
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Linai and @Nibbledorm, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about removing the weight trend line from the graph on the Fitbit app. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. 

Click on the thumbs-up to show your support. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.