Healthcare worker needs clock display in 24 Hr format + Digital Time included + Date + Steps + HR

I am a critical care nurse.  I have the Surge (which has barely any clock display choices at all compared to competitors) and the Blaze.  I need a clock display for work that displays the 24 hour second hand clock for when I am counting minutes & seconds for medications or during a code.  I want the digital time on the same display for quick reference for notes: i.e. "I called the dr. at this time", "I went to lunch at this time", etc.  I want the date on the clock display because I look at this more than anything through out the day at work and in personal life.  I want the steps and heart rate displayed because I want to know for me and my "fitness" reasons.  It makes sense.  Hardly any technology out there has characteristics, apps, displays that are convenient for healthcare workers.  We are important.  At some point in almost everyone's life healthcare workers are apart of people's lives.  An added convenient clock display for healthcare workers will help time use for the healthcare worker therefore leading to more sufficient time spent on increasing the patient's quality of life in their time remaining.

1 Comment
Status changed to: Not currently planned
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hello @EDSRN13. We're always working to streamline our offerings as we introduce new products. Although it has been a very popular product for us, we are no longer selling Fitbit Surge at this point.

If you're looking for a new device, we recommend considering Ionic. Ionic is a motivating timepiece packed with fitness guidance, health insights, music storage, apps, and more. You can learn more about Ionic at https://www.fitbit.com/ionic.

You can learn more about the rest of the Fitbit family of products at https://www.fitbit.com/compare.

Please note that we’ll continue to support Surge from a software standpoint, along with any questions you might have during your use of the product. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope we can continue to provide you with Fitbit devices you love and help you reach your goals.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.