Heart rate a default metric on Inspire 2 Home Screen

make heart rate the default metric on the watch’s Home Screen. Note, I don’t want to scroll to see it, I just want it like the faces Sprint and Pixels show it.

10 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @retry4z, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding Heart Rate as a default metric on Inspire 2 (home screen). We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Kinsackid
First Steps

I have owned the inspire 2 for several days and like other posters am disappointed we cannot make the heart rate screen the default display. 
One of the primary reasons for purchasing this device was to monitor my heart rate while exercising. I am aware of several clock faces that allow heart rate along with time, but these are far too small.
This is a fitness device, not a watch so please Fitbit, let’s make the heart rate screen a default selection. 

Mb1818
First Steps

I would also like this option! I'm shocked it is not available. So much crap to scroll thru

arunzingh
First Steps

yes, showing HR in Inspire 2 home screen is a must-have feature. 

One of primary use case that this product offers is to track HR. And users like me are more keen to watch it often, while playing, gym, runnging etc. 

Current problem:

- There is no convenient way to take a look at HR. you need to scroll down multiple times to see it.

- More & more unnecessary user interaction with display (for scrolling) affects battery time significantly.

Proposal:

- Show HR in home screen. So without additional scrolling, users can see live HR immediately the screen wakes up.

Thanks in advance.

PumpMan26.2
First Steps

Entirely agree!

I'd been looking out for a decent optical HR monitor to replace the Polar and Garmin chest straps I'd used for many years.  After being fitted with a heart ICD I found the chest straps readings were inaccurate due to electrical  interference from the ICD. Research suggested an optical monitor would work, hence an Inspire HR for Christmas!

I've worn it 24/7 and like many other users who have posted  I'm disappointed with the "blink and you'll miss it" amount of time that stats are displayed.  It's a heart rate monitor yet it's  not possible to permanently display the current heart rate which for me is important when running. Another gripe is that you need 20:20 vision to see the numbers (they are tiny, please make them bigger!) 

Razgo
Jogger

I think it would be very useful to set and lock one desired metric underneath the clock faces on my inspire 2.  I care about the time and my heart rate and use the sprint clock face.  It is rather annoying to flip through the different badges to find my heart rate when I want to check it while running or cycling.  I think this could be a well liked update to the inspire 2 clock face software that many people would use daily and enjoy.

brendanpittman
First Steps

@YojanaFitbit  +1 to get this feature built into the product 

Jhnvnyspm
Jogger

I completely agree. A no-brainer. If we have this device it’s because we want to actively see our heart-rate whilst exercising. For example, when following the MAF (Maximum  aerobic function) principal. 

Even better – if it vibrated when we got above a certain heart rate. 

Dunagan
First Steps

Yes please to all of the hr suggestions! Too much scrolling to get there..hard to do while running. Vibrate feature would be super helpful as well!

RobT64
Jogger

I joined this forum to make a similar suggestion. In my case I want to expand this suggestion slightly, and ask that we be able to customise which face is shown by default, (turn of wrist). When I am doing cadet activities, (lots of walking for days), I want steps to show at a flick. When I am working out I want heart rate.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.