How about an activity summary on the dashboard?

It would be great to have an activity log summary on the dashboard so I can see at first glance all the activities I've inputted that day. Would save alot of time searching through tabs and give a better overall view of what happened.

Or how about integrating it into the step chart so we can easily see how the steps line up with the activities done in specific time blocks ?

Moderator edit: Labels 

5 Comments
Eugenemarshall
First Steps

Especially now that they've added GPS tracking to the iOS app, it would be great to be able to see my runs on the dashboard. Right now I have to click activities then details.  

Whats more, on the iOS app, they have already added the day' sun to the dashboard! So I'd like to see it on fitbit.com as well.

Eugenemarshall
First Steps

Especially now that they've added GPS tracking to the iOS app, it would be great to be able to see my runs on the dashboard. Right now I have to click activities then details.  

Whats more, on the iOS app, they have already added the day's run to the dashboard! So I'd like to see it on fitbit.com as well.

Status changed to: Under Consideration
DaveKFitbit
Keeping Pace
Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it.
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Status changed to: Released
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released at fitbit.com dashboard. After you log into your account, the Recent Exercise tile will show a summary of the latest exercises logged. To add or reorder your tiles on your dashboard, please see the instructions described in this thread.

@rose1989, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to everyone who voted and commented for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.