0 Votes

I can no longer see my friends step log even though they are set to public.

I can no longer see my friends step log even though they are set to public. My company used to track this data and do monthly competitions. Without this data  - we will no longer be able to use Fitbit for our company wellness programs. It is a shame! We have been doing this for years and it has helped our employees stay active. I contacted support for help and they told me there had not been an update to the system in the last two weeks (I could see the steps on August 5th but now on August 15th I can not) but I know there has been. We tried multiple browsers - made sure our systems were up to date and still nothing. I am so disappointed with Fitbit. We may have to find a new program. Please Fitbit - fix this feature!!

3 Comments
Status changed to: Existing Feature
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Xoxox89. Thanks for participating in the Feature Suggestions board. We'd like to share with you that this suggestion already exists in the fitbit.com dashboard. You'll need to log in to your account, tap on the friends tile and you'll be able to see their 7-days average stats. If you're referring to feature that hasn't been implemented yet, to understand your idea better please reply with more detail or specifics about it.

Xoxox89
Jogger
I need to see the ACTUAL DAILY steps of each person. Not the average daily step or their weekly totals. There used to be a graph that showed your friends this that is now not available. We have 15-20 people that compete in challenges and with out that we will either stop our program or try to find a company that can accommodate. It really saddens me that both your “chat support” and now this reply are insinuating that A. This feature never existed. Or that B. Nothing has changed.
It has and without that information being available we may have to take our business elsewhere.
Hopefully this additional detail will help you understand the problem. Feel free to contact me directly for more information.

Sent from my iPhone
javniha
Base Runner

Agreed. We used to be able to see the daily steps and now we can't. Why was that feature removed?

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.