Import Data from my CPAP

I would really like to see data from my Resmed CPAP under the sleep category. Resmed seems to be one of the more common ones I have found.  It would just make sense since 50 million people suffer from sleep apnea.  I think it would also be a better selling point.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

9 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

@vulkmus Good idea, thanks for taking the time to share it with us. This could be useful for users that suffer sleep apnea. Keen to hear what others think?

EvanPlett
First Steps

I too would like this functionality. I just purchased a Versa, and I would like to be able to see all of my data together. I purchased a Fitbit because we generally don't improve what we don't track, and Fitbit allows me to track many aspects of my health. Since sleep is such a big component of health, being able to track my CPAP data in addition to the Versa's data will, hopefully, allow me to better improve my sleep habits (something I'm having a hard time getting under control).

elegy
Jogger

Yes, please! I've been using Fitbit for years (One, then Surge, now Versa) and just started using a CPAP (Resmed) in January. It would be incredibly helpful to have integrated data from both.

steppintime
Recovery Runner

Would love to see this as well. All of that CPAP data could really improve the accuracy of the sleep tracking.

Muggins15
First Steps

Yes integrating my Philips CPAP machine information on sleep patterns to my Fitbit dashboard would be helpful- not to mention the valuable data that FITBIT could accumulate 

Spedracrm5
First Steps

It would be great to get the sleep score number from Resmed into the sleep tracker data on the Fitbit phone app. It would offer insights on activity levels for the next few days and encourage me to maintain good sleep habits. I love what this Versa helps me do for me.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Dear community members, thanks for sharing this suggestion. Our web API and smartwatch SDK are open which means that the service you are wanting can actually integrate with Fitbit! We’d encourage you to make your suggestion to the service and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community. You will likely be able to email them via their contact us page or customer support, or they may have their own ideas board like this. Or encourage them to reach out to Fitbit directly! Thanks for your participation in the Feature Suggestion forums, we look forward to making Fitbit more useful for you.

caroberton
First Steps
I use the ResMed 10 and the myAir app. I would like to see that info integrated into Fitbit. Thanks for considering
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @caroberton, thanks for sharing this suggestion about integrating CPAP data to Fitbit with us. You might also be interested in this other suggestionThis idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here as this will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.