Improve quality of Sense

Improve the quality of Fitbit devices so that they don't stop working as soon as the warranty expires
2 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @mwilly, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about improving the quality of the Fitbit Sense. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Gmanthesecond
First Steps

I strongly agree. I had a fitbit sense last 23 months. It died and was replaced under warranty. Now the replacement unit has died after 12.5 months. I imagine this is not covered under warranty and paints a really bad view of the quality of these devices. Other internet forums seem to mirror this view.

I will be switching to another brand and recommending others to do the same as it seems these devices do not last very long.

I would expect a minimum of 5 year lifespan from such an expensive (premium?) device.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.