Improved Heart Rate graph PC/App, so when hovering over points shows dates/more data

When I go to my heartrate graph, I can only see one month, and when I hover over points, I can't see what date it is.  There are also no dates on the bottom of the graph.  There should be dates either on mouse over or at the bottom.  Plus, if you don't have a cell phone, you can only see one month.  I want to be able to see 3-6 months on the Windows PC app and have the dates visible under the graph or on mouse over.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity and labels.

14 Comments
JohnPj
Jogger

Hey, So I like to look in closely at my heart rate ( and other stats but more so on my heart rate) and unfortunately you cannot "zoom" in the graph to narrow the results even further. 

I know other fitness bands have this feature and its a shame that Fitbit does not have this capability. 

Hopefully its something in the works 🙂 

Iva_mir
Jogger

Hi, I definitely would like the same feature as JohnPj and in addition it would be nice to be able also to select the period you would like to see on the graph, so you can observe trends and compare them to changes in your life-style (diet, etc.).

Thanks!

eper
First Steps

That is my problem also. I want to see more detailed heart rate info. Not just 5 min averaging. I would like to see discrepancies, if any, not to be averaged out.

mayashtonjones
First Steps

My heart rate drops below 40 when I'm sleeping and it's really hard to read the fluctuations on the graph as the recordings are on the axis. I would suggest making the axis start 5bpm lower than the lowest recorded heart rate.

Arosai
First Steps

Hi, I also find it disappointing that I can not zoom-in on my heart rate graph. That would make it much easier to see certain changes on the heart rate at specific times, rather than the current method of moving the finger on top of the screen back and forth. Other trackers have this feature and I’m surprised Fitbit doesn’t. Otherwise really nice product...I hope you keep improving and take this issue into consideration! 

Ozzie1995
First Steps

Yeah I agree the graph could use some customising either by adding an option to customise the x and y axis or by having the graph automatically change the range of the axis displays based on your heart rate throughout the day. There is no need to show 200bpm on the y axis if your heart rate doesn’t go above 120 in a given day.

tarriel
Stepping Up

I would like to be able to scroll around and zoom in,  as a minimum I would like to be able to have a line at the peak/cardio level, I know the colours helps, but some people are colour blind so it is not that great.  I also want the real time, not just the minutes into the workout.   Perhaps if I double click, make the graph full size and allow more manipulation.  also the different graphs should be matched, pick the best features of each and combine them, and use the same graph each time.

Also my fitbit seems to stop indicating heart rate when I reach my theoretical max heart rate, it would be nice to see this number live, but if I can't at least be able to examine it later.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @JohnPj and @jaclin and commentors! Good idea, thanks for taking the time to share it with us. Keen to hear what others think?

FlowBro
First Steps

Yes. I would like to be able to see the minutia. It does little good to have the graph range to 240 without the ability to see the detail of normal day to day heart rate between 40 and, day, 100. Is there anything in the works from development to improve the graph functionality? 

Bossman690
Recovery Runner

Apologies if this has been asked before but is there any intention to have the heart rate graph available on the log page?

I, and possibly others, would find this of great benefit especially when seeing my Cardiologist.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Bossman690! Great suggestion, thanks for sharing. I've moved it into a similar request. You can also check this other suggestion, post a comment or click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

FlowBro
First Steps
I think I made this suggestion 2 years ago and Fitbit hasn’t done **ahem** so no boss man

Sent from my iPad
srg_b
First Steps

I want to see my exact heart rates at different points in time by hovering over the graph with my finger.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this Product Feedback! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.