Include Alarms app in Sense 2/Versa 4 tiles screen

For my new Sense 2, It would be helpful to allow apps (e.g. Alarms) to be a tile for east access. The Ionic allowed this and was most useful.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject
8 Comments
SunsetRunner
Not applicable
There is no tile for Alarms on either the Versa 4 or Sense 2. As alarms are a key function for many users who sleep with their watches on, having a quick way to access alarms would be helpful. It would give the user the option of adding the alarm tile to the watch.
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @SunsetRunner, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding the Alarms app to the Versa 4 and Sense 2 with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Status changed to: Needs More Info
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @DougHogan. Thank you for sharing your Feature Suggestion with the Fitbit Community. Before anything else, let us explain the tiles on a Fitbit device were introduced on the new Sense 2 and Versa 4. These tiles will show the progress toward your daily goal and summary of your stats, as well as start different functions such as exercise. To learn more about the tiles and how to arrange them, see this help article.

If you're asking to set alarms on the Fitbit app or you're referring to something different, please reply with more detail or specifics on how this idea would work, or what problem this is trying to solve as this will help us to understand this idea better. We look forward to your response.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @DougHogan, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about including the Alarms app in the Tiles screens on Sense 2 and Versa 4 with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

mattjrsmith
Jogger

I also find it frustrating to go through a menu system for an app that’s really useful. It’s also the only standard Fitbit app that doesn't have its own tile, which feels like an oversight.

tfeist
First Steps

I agree - having quick access to the alarm tile on the watch itself would be super helpful. I just received a versa 4 for Christmas and am pretty disappointed that this watch lacks such key features. 

KitEvelyn
First Steps

Definitely agree here. I honestly can't believe an alarm tile isn't already included. Seems like quite the oversight! I'd love to see this added, as I use the alarm all the time. 

Ivak
First Steps

It would definitely be useful to have an alarm in the tiles!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.