Include Weather on Charge 5 clock faces

Please include the ability to show weather on existing faces, or create a face that includes the current weather. If necessary, this could be resolved through user created skins, if they become allowed.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

26 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @turboaudis4, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about including weather on the Charge 5 clock faces with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

morrik5
Jogger

I really liked the weather app on my old Versa and would love to see it on my Charge5.

LunatheCat
Jogger

Please add this feature to the next update!  The weather app and/or display is a great feature to have! 

Brittney.vee
Jogger

Would love this for the luxe too!

JVaughn68
First Steps

I agree. Please add the current and forecast to the charge 5. Thanks.

MsAwesomeness
First Steps

Please add weather to the Charge 5. This is a great device but lacking this feature, which is disappointing. Thank you 

Chicadejmu
First Steps

Yes, I'm so disappointed that weather is not on Charge 5.  I loved it on my charge 3.  Please add it through an update!

Strangelove55
First Steps

Please include a weather app, for the money you pay its kinda lame and makes the competition look good it was a game changer for my wife who went with another brand

jmcassis
First Steps

I would love a weather app and clock face with weather info. So basic and it’s still missing. 

CMC_USN_Retired
First Steps

I loved the ability to see the local temps on my Charge 4 and was very disappointed to not see the ability on my new Charge 5. Please add this back in one of the next set of updates. 

kmegamom
Jogger

Yes that’s just one of the three I want, I had them on my Versa 2 and Versa.  My husband gifted me the Charge and it’s missing a few important apps like this one, find my phone and stairs climbed.

Vayankee
First Steps

Seems like this could be done with a software update.

haze59
First Steps

I’ve just got my Charge 5 & so far, I’m very happy except like a lot of people seem to be saying there is a lack of weather info. I found a Fitbit weather app but it will not install. Hope this can be rectified soon. 

MsAwesomeness
First Steps

I’m very disappointed that weather wasn’t in this latest update. Please add it soon, you will make many people happy.  Thank you 😊 

Bahadir11
Jogger

I agree with the one above.

Tired_Lady_K
First Steps

Yes, please! I tried other trackers before deciding on this Fitbit Charge 5. I love the Fitbit so much better except for this one thing! I was shocked to find that a Fitbit was missing the weather app that much cheaper trackers offered. I really miss checking the outside temperature throughout the day, especially before I go out to walk. Please add a weather app!

dstasik12
First Steps

The weather feature on my charge 3 was something I checked every morning. I'm co fused why it is no longer a swipe on the charge 5. PLEASE bring it back!

JoeC4
Jogger

Please add weather for charge 5. 

RangerLia
First Steps

I just upgraded from a Charge 4 to a Charge 5 and was very disappointed that I can't pull weather up on my new tracker like I could on the 4.

stella.moss
First Steps

I now have a Charge 5 and previously had a Charge 4. Bit disappointed to see that the ability to access the Weather has been removed. Please reinstate it.

Yurikb
Jogger

It would be very nice to have this feature 

RogueX
First Steps

Yes!! Could not agree more! Very upset to have gone with the latest model, only to find out, it lacks one of the most basic apps that its TWO predecessors had. My old Charge 3, and the Charge 4 (did not own), both had a weather app, and the 4 even had Spotify! What is the justification for downgrading the productivity and value of the newest model, and still charging more? Bring back the basic weather app already! I just might be returning this and getting a used Charge 4 instead. Better value for my money.

C0linC
First Steps

I agree with everyone that would be pretty shwifty

DraculaQQQ
First Steps

On my first day using the charge 5 - coming from a cheaper Huawei honor band 5. Didn't realize until now that that was the main thing I looked at my fitness band for - the outside temperature and weather and now it is not on the charge 5 😞

Like the charge 5 so far, but a quick disappointment I didn't think I would have. 

Allie_Gerbs
First Steps

Pleasssssssssse add a weather icon or app to the Fitbit charge 5. It’s such a basic feature that has been missing from this watch for years. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.