Include average Active Zone Minutes on profile

On the profile page it states your average steps, however it doesn’t state your average active zone minutes

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Meganoknad, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about including the average Active Zone Minutes to your profile details with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Kiernla
Base Runner

I agree with this suggestion! Since Active Minutes have been deprecated on devices in favor of Active Zone Minutes, we should be able to see the Active Zone Minutes on the web interface as well!

HadrianCarlo
First Steps

I agree - 'active zone minutes' is the only fair way to enable competition between friends, because it takes into account "non-steppy" exercises, like squats, planks, biking, swimming, etc. Furthermore, as an office worker I cannot compete with the daily step count of friends whose job involves loads of walking. It's frustrating that Fitbit prioritises steps over active zone minutes.

Meanwhile, my friends and I are forced to take screenshots every day, which is a nuisance.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.