Increased sleep tracker

Possibility to record events during sleep. Events such as snoring and breathing pauses, or other types of sleep disturbance. The recordings can then be stored as statistics and it is also possible to save the recording to the mobile phone in a standardized format so that it easily can be sent as a compliment to the investigation of sleep apnea.
2 Comments
Status changed to: Needs More Info
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @erlmat. Thank you for sharing your Product Feedback with the Fitbit Community. Before anything else, I'd like to explain that most of our Fitbit devices track the breathing rate which provides you with the number of breaths you take per minute. Also, with Premium subscription you can track your snore levels using a Sense or Versa 3.

In case you have a different device, or you're referring to something different, please reply with more detail or specifics on how this idea would work, or what problem this is trying to solve. This will help us to understand this idea better. We look forward to your response.

erlmat
First Steps

Hi, my hope is that you can record the sleep in the mobile app directly. I use other app "sleep tracker" today and like it very much, but would like to have the function in your app insteed. The app is free to use so maybe you understand me better if you try the app?

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.