Integrate Fitbit with Keto-Mojo

I use a Keto-Mojo device to track my GKI with ketones and glucose tracking. The keto diet has helped me lose 70 pounds and I would love it if my fitbit could interact with either my ketomojo account or with the keto-mojo device itself.

I'll never stop eating keto.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and update label

6 Comments
Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @TealThumb. Thanks for sharing this suggestion about integrating Ketone to Fitbit with us. Our web API and smartwatch SDK are open which means that the service you are wanting can actually integrate with Fitbit. We’d encourage you to make this suggestion to the service and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community. You will likely be able to email them via their contact us page or customer support, or they may have their own ideas board like this. Or encourage them to reach out to Fitbit directly. Thanks for your participation in the Feature Suggestion forums, we look forward to making Fitbit more useful for you.

TinaDee-73
Jogger

Integration with Keto Mojo to be able to track ketone. 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @TinaDee-73thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about syncing with Keto Mojo to track ketone. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes.

We’d encourage you to make this suggestion to the service and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @TealThumb, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about having an integration between Fitbit and Keto-Mojo with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Beaudan
Stepping Up

Supporting Keto Mojo GK+ would be a "sticky service" since I would quickly go to another service that offered the integration.

TealThumb
First Steps
I'm with you.
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.