Integrate Google Calendar to Sense 2

Some super basic features missing. How can a watch be released without them, seriously,
1. Phone music control via the watch
2. Google Calendar integration - (You read it right, google calendar not even working...)
3. Google Map integration, it shows on your marketing site, but it is not working, Seriously????

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

5 Comments
Rich_Laue
Community Legend

Hello @Patrick421., Please keep your suggestion to one feature request please. 

You also want the title to reflect the feature being requested. Currently it looks like you simply are asking to understand why fitbit/xgoogle made the choice that they did. 

Fitbit has a history of not releasing all the advertised features at time of release. 

I also noticed that the Google Pixel watch is missing key features. 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Patrick421, we wanted to let you know that some of the ideas you recently posted already exist on the Feature Suggestions Board. You can see them here where you can add your vote to those existing suggestions:

You also had shared a unique suggestion, so we have retitled and relabelled your original post here to reflect that idea. Please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable, and see which idea other members are voting for. Thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions.

Patrick421
Base Runner

Thanks, but I was not writing about "feature suggestions"', I was writing about how in hell I need to suggest these features, they should be provided out of box, on this watch,

It is ridiculous that anyone has to ''suggest'' any of the 3 points I wrote above.

If I worked at Fitbit, in the team responsible for the Sense 2, I would be embarrassed that this watch was released without these features. I mean if fitbit was a small company, located in a remote part of the world, trying to create a cheap $50 smart watch, fine. I was really really surprised at the "suggestions" made for this watch. 

I am still looking now at other watch and probably will return this watch as this is sub level.

ralph9273
Stepping Up

Honestly, as a Fitbit user (several models) for more than 10 years, I don't want to hear that obvious shortcomings identified on this site and in this thread are already identified elsewhere. What I am looking for is a definite commitment to rectify the shortcomings and soon! Having a calendar app (whether or not it is called Calendar or Agenda) is incredibly basic. Having access to third party apps is also basic, even for Fitbit. Is this being done to move people to a Google watch??? Please, do the right thing and get these issues fixed!

penguin0907
Keeping Pace

Fitbit Sense2 does not have the "Agenda" app or the "Google Calendar" app installed.

The "Agenda" app was installed on the Fitbit Versa 2 that I used before.

Please enable it to be installed on sense2 as well.

thank you.

fitbit sense2には、「アジェンダ」アプリや「グーグルカレンダー」アプリがインストールされていません。

前に使っていたfitbit versa2には、「アジェンダ」アプリがインストールされていました。

sense2にもインストールできるようにしてください。

よろしくお願いします。

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.