Integration between Fitbit and a pregnancy app

It would be great if FitBit integrated with a pregnancy app. To track healthy weight gain, appropriate macros during pregnancy, a heart rate alert for high heart rates, water consumption recommendations, and major health related stages of the pregnancy. 

Currently the weight gain has a negative connotation, there is not a function for additional calories, and heart rate elevation in pregnant women can seriously injure the fetus's development. That feature could benefit women who are able to exercise during pregnancy in a safer heart rate window.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

77 Comments
Sarahtexas
First Steps
I feel that I would be nice to have a section to input pregnant and then Fitbit can help you follow the progress of your baby till birth and perhaps beyond with things like what size your baby is week by week and possibly breastfeeding and hormone changes.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Sarahtexas, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option track pregnancy details with Fitbit. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.