0 Votes

Integration with Smart Buckle by Gooseberry

I recently bought a fitness tracker that attaches to the strap of a traditional watch. I was hoping to use this with my current Fitbit tracker by syncing both to the Fitbit app. Please allow the Fitbit app to accept 3rd party trackers 

Moderator Edit: Added Labels/Title for Clarity

5 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

That’s an interesting idea. Can you tell me specifically with what third party fitness tracker would you like Fitbit to connect to? Thanks for sharing this suggestion.

Mikycle
First Steps

I bought the smart buckle by gooseberry. It’s the only “buckle” fitness tracker which is nice since I was recently told my Charge 2 isn’t business formal enough for work. 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Good idea, thanks for taking the time to share it with us. Keen to hear what others think?

SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

@Mikycle Thanks for providing those details. I have updated the status of this suggestion. Smiley Happy

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.