Interval Timer app on Fitbit Gallery

Are there any ideas to launch an adjustable interval/HIIT timer app that can run alongside the fitbit app? There are many out there but if you have a fitbit, it would be good to have an interval timer app that you can link using your fitbit account. 

Moderator Edit: Labels and subject for clarity

7 Comments
Gavk
First Steps

This would be welcome addition to my blaze. 

Currently use an app on my phone.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Please add Interval Timer for Charge 2, we need it for interval exercises like HIIT, Yoga etc. so we dont have to stare at our wrist all the time.

tor359
First Steps

I would love this please.

glowin
First Steps

This would be great as I do HIIT which involves 30 second or 1 min intervals and would be great to be able to use my charge 2. Thanks

Manifest9
First Steps

This is a reasonable app that can be put on and 2 dimensional design such as the Fitbit charge 3, and actually possible with most of the Fitbit trackers. It's obvious to the Fitbit team that interval training is inperitive in fitness and is in your listsl exercises. At this point I need a separate timer instead of having one device on my wrist.

Manifest9
First Steps

I have the Fitbit charge 3. An interval timer requires 2 dimensional graphics. That's all  an interval timer needs. I should not have to bring another device to the gym to compensate for my Fitbit.

Status changed to: Third-Party App
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

We’re excited to let you know that this Feature Suggestion has been developed by a third party developer, and can be downloaded from the Fitbit App Gallery available on Fitbit Smartwatches. You’ll find it by selecting your connected Smartwatch (such as Fitbit Ionic and Versa series) in the Fitbit app, then choosing the ‘Apps’ tile and toggling to ‘All Apps’ at the top of the screen. You can then explore third party apps by category and choose your favorite of the relevant options available. Happy exploring!

Please note that if you have feedback or a suggestion for the third party app, you can contact the developer directly (if they have shared their contact details publicly). Open their app in the Fitbit App Gallery and you’ll find their contact details under ‘app details’ or ‘clock face details’.

Thanks.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.