Know when Friend is Active

I love the friendly competition of Fitbit.  What would make it even more interesting is if I was aware of when a Friend is on the move -- it might make the difference between cracking open a cold one and getting outside for a brisk walk!  

This could be implemented on the Friend dashboard.  I envision a small virtual LED to the right of the name.

Unlit = Inactive (X < 100 steps/10 minutes)

Yellow = Somewhat Active (100 < X < 500 steps)

Green = Active (> 500 steps)

Use whatever numbers and colors make the most sense.  You could even also change the background color of the Friend's row rather than use virtual LEDs.  The point is, let me know if my friend is about to make a move on me.  

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

2 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Great idea! I think it would be very interesting to have this indicators on the friends tile to know how active they are so you can motivate and keep up. Always good for healthy competition, a lot of users will benefit from this. This will keep all the users motivated to keep moving and compete. Hopefully we will see this implemented in the nearest future. Thanks for your suggestion! 

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.