Let us delete in-app notifications/messages

This is clogging up my iphone. I have a year or more worth of useless Fitbit notification messages I'd like to shed. I saw a 'solved' notice in here from a year ago stating it was resolved by stating there is no solution. This is simply ignoring the myriads of request/votes of customer requests/concerns to fix it. Fitbit should have had a REAL solution by now and apparently do not. In reality this problem has not been resolved but simply is being ignored by the company/moderator. The solution 'solved' to put a vote in ideas does not address the real concern or issue at hand. What's the point of a community forum if Fitbit does not listen to its customers? The thread should have flagged Fitbit/moderator to produce a real fix, we're still waiting.

1,301 Comments
Entwood
Recovery Runner

Not in "Community", "Feed" they haven't ... the ability to delete anything from there simply does not exist... so stuff from 4 years ago still clutters it up....  so to say the problem is "fixed" is a complete load of rubbish .. like much of the present fitbit app ... designed purely around what fitbit want to shove down our throats, not what the users want in any way, shape, or form.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.