Lock Touchscreen to Clockface

I'm finding over the course of the day and while sleeping my Surge's touchscreen becomes switched from the watch face to one of the other screens. It would be very helpful if there was an ability to hold down one of the physical buttons to lock the touchscreen on the watch face and repeat to unlock. This would prevent accidental navigation away from the watch face. Please consider adding this functionality in a future firmware update. Thank you.

Moderator Edit: 

The latest Surge firmware update added a function which reverts Surge to its clock screen after 15 seconds. Some users would prefer to continuously view another data tile, such as Steps, Heart Rate, or Distance. This is no longer possible for more than 15 seconds outside of starting an Exercise log.

This existing Feature Request represents a good solution to the issue, and I encourage anyone who might be interested in this new feature to vote or comment in this thread.

929 Comments
Mange_J
Base Runner

Strange... I don´t find it along the other Blaze Released features!

MikeS1971
Progression Runner

@Mange_J Its kinda funny. I'm not even subscribed to this thread, yet I still get notifications of replies.

I don't even own a FitBit anymore.

Suhaub.sas
First Steps

Please add Lock Screen its a basic feature every smart watch should have. Aslo watch face maker so there be more watch faces... Now its very limited. Finally plus fix the app both in the phone and watch so it can stay connected

justswting
Keeping Pace

Please add a way to disable the touchscreen by long-press of a button.  This would prevent accidental navigation out/into other menus during workouts, or while in the shower or in the pool but not using the swimming exercise tracker.  Another long-press of the button would enable the touchscreen again. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.