Log custom items on the Fitbit app

Picked up with fitbit 2020 am very dedicated. It's a great tool. Definitely not maximized. Would be useful to create my own custom items to track in the app. If I can log water intake why not a custom habit or activity?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

7 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @BJSla, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about logging custom items on the Fitbit app. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

MrsJackDaniels
First Steps

I love this idea! I was thinking this the other day, if fitbit had something like HabitBull in it.

larabrightside
First Steps

I’d love to be able to track my own mindfulness sessions!

hasacker01
First Steps

A nice simple add-on would be just more 'notes' sections throughout the app.  I'd like to put in comments about how I felt when I woke up, how I felt my workout was, etc.  It'd be nice to add some comments throughout the app, throughout the day.  

lewismarke
Jogger

I would like to be able to track a variety of items in the app to see how they affect my metrics.  It should be a journal-like function where I can track additional caffeine consumption to see how that affects my sleep or similarly how something like melatonin or magnesium impacts my sleep and other metrics each day/night.

Matej1234
First Steps

This is a crucial feature for me.

All the metrics are ultimately useless when I cannot pair them with some of my input on how I felt (stress levels aren't enough).

Currently, I have to track it in excel which is quite cumbersome.

It would be ideal if I could name the metric and choose e.g 5 values to pick up from. For easier input, the metric should be accessible from the watch as well.

DBFitBum
First Steps

Came to suggest the same feature so I can track that I'm doing my PT exercises daily. Custom Trackers in the app would be awesome!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.