0 Votes

Longer clock face times

I work in the healthcare field and I absolutely love my Fitbit except I cannot wear it to work/school because I have to be able to take vitals. I’m order to take vitals I have to have two things, a second hand and a clock face that does not turn off after a few seconds. I know there is one clock face that allows you to lock the screen so it won’t shut off but I really with there were more options because I don’t love that clock face. Maybe there could be an option in settings to allow different options on how long you want the screen on for? (Example: 3 seconds, 10 seconds, 60 seconds etc..) Another suggestion would be to add more clock faces that have the lock option on them so us healthcare providers can use the Fitbit watches. 

Thank You for your time 

1 Comment
Status changed to: Existing Feature
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

@Versa10 Thanks for your suggestion.

Currently, from your Fitbit Versa you have different options on how long you want the screen on for. Please go to Settings > Display Awake and tap the screen to see the different options.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.