Maintenance weight

I've reached my goal weight. I'd now like to set a maintainance goal that's a range of a couple pounds, rather than a new goal. I'd like to see continued congratulations for staying at my maintainance weight, not a notice that I need to gain or lose half a pound. Would that be possible?

Moderator edit: labels.

8 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AmritaFitbit
Premium User
Progression Runner

Thanks for this suggestion! 

Opivali
Jogger
I love this idea
athenafl
First Steps

I'm looking for the same feature.

Status changed to: Released
Mcore
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thank you for your contribution @JoanPrice! I'm happy to say that you can now keep track of a weight maintenance goal since it's currently available on iOS and will be available for Android shortly. Hopefully you enjoy using this new feature.

Any other idea or request you might have, feel free to share or vote for it, if it’s already suggested in the Feature Request Forum. Thanks!

KeithL
Recovery Runner

As far as I can tell, this suggestion has NOT been implemented. The request was for weight range for a maintenance goal, not a single number. I am now three pounds under my original weight goal and I'm told my goal is to GAIN three pounds.

I don't think you understand the request. Think of it this way. There is a tile on the dashboard communicating status on daily calorie deficit. You can be in one of three categories: Under; In the Zone; and Over. I'd like the same thing for my weight maintenance goal. I would like to specify a range 2-3 pounds on each side of my original goal. If my weight was within the specified range, I'd be In the Zone. If I wasn't I would either be Under or Over and would respond accordingly.

If this already exists, please tell me where it is.

MaryVE
Runner

I am looking for exactly the same thing.  The ability to set a Maintenance Goal Range of +/- 2 lbs.  Sorry to see this excellent idea has been ignored for so long.

JoanPrice
Jogger

KeithL and MaryVE, yes, that's what I'm asking for. A range of +/- 2 lbs., not a single number. If that does exist, where do we find it?

Anja0825
Jogger
I'm looking for the same thing, I really need a weight range, is there a new post out there somewhere to get this pushed through? Please send me a link if there is!
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.