Make Heavy Stats clock face for Inspire 3

Please add a stats have clock faces to inspire 3 that mirrors the ones available for inspire hr.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject and updated label
77 Comments
nicodmt
Recovery Runner

I strongly agree with this!

What is the point of a tracker not directly displaying stats? 
Mid-training needing to swipe on the Inspire 3 feels idiotic.

If not adding a “clock face” with stats please let the Inspire 3 be a part of the SDK for us to create our owns.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @InspireUser22, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about making the Heavy Stats clock face available for Inspire 3 with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

camiya
Jogger

@InspireUser22 
I agree definitely!!!

(InspireHR>Inspire3 User)

@nicodmt 
>Mid-training needing to swipe on the Inspire 3 feels idiotic.
Ya, Exactly!!

OneFloridaMan
First Steps

100% behind this. I recently got an Inspire 3 after my InspireHR died. I pretty much always had my old one on Stats Heavy, and not having a display with a similar amount of information on it (along with the very limited color selection) is making me legitimately consider returning my 3 and getting another HR. 

Hedgehogger
First Steps

Seconded, I used to use this watch face on my Inspire HR and was surprised when it wasn't available on the new one.

Being able to quickly glimpse at the data without fiddling with the device is what I find attractive in a Fitbit Inspire. If I wanted to interact with the device, I'd get a smartwatch. 

LAS1235
First Steps

I won’t buy the Inspire 3 until the stats heavy clockface is available. I want to see everything in one face, not have to tap to rotate through. Sticking with the inspire 2 until it’s available. 

LadyKKay
Jogger

Absolutely waiting to purchase until it has this or simply, DATE, TIME, and STEPS

iHeartU
Stepping Up

Agree with everyone else, but would like TIME w/smaller date,  STEPS, HEART.  

paperboy14
First Steps

Just received my new inspire 3 and was shocked to see no stat heavy clock face - even my HR 1 has that!!!

gemmak500
Recovery Runner

PLEASE, PLEASE could we have a simple watch face on the Inspire 3 that shows the date, time, heart rate and steps all at once, with the data in a slightly larger or bolder font. Everything available seems to focus on ‘pretty’ rather than functional. This is a dealbreaker. The Inspire 2 has two such options so there must be suitable real estate on the Inspire 3 too. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @gemmak500, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding more stats to Inspire 3 clock faces. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

Prince_
First Steps

Just bought an Inspire 3 to replace my Inspire 2 which randomly stopped holding a charge. This is unbelievable. I think I may have to return this today and just buy another 2. The Stat heavy screen is what made my fitbit useful. No way I'm swiping around mid work out. I'd love to keep this and wait for a new clock but given how long you've all been complaining, I may be headed back to exchange now. This feels like a downgrade. 

Prince_
First Steps

Couldn't keep the Inspire 3 without the Stat heavy clock face. Returned it before I even got home from originally buying it after and purchased another Inspire 2. Not being able to see all of my stats at a glance defeated the purpose of why I wear my fitbit. 

Cycier
First Steps

I totally agree, not having a Stats Heavy Homescreen defeats the purpose of using a FitBit for me. Please add it to the FitBit Inspire 3 or I wont buy the Inspire 3. It should not take too much time to code. Thanks

Rlshaw41
First Steps

I am very disappointed the Inspire 3 does not have the stat heavy clock face like the Inspire 2. I opted to upgrade my 2 version as the clock face dimmed over time and I could not read the clock or stats in most lightings. With the 3 version, I can now read the clock face in bright lighting, which is fantastic, but now I have to make several taps to see the stats I previously saw on one screen in the Inspire 2. Kinda defeats the purpose for the upgrade. I am now thinking to return the Inspire 3, because I would rather focus on my workouts than toggling through multiple screens to see my performance metrics. As others users have commented, feels like a downgrade.

kenyounot
First Steps

Just received my Inspire 3 but have to leave it in the box until a stat-heavy face is added. Will continue using my Inspire 2 until then 😑

sunpist
Stepping Up

I am so disappointed that my new fitbit inspire 3 does not have a stats-heavy clock face 😞 I might have to return it. 

sunpist
Stepping Up

I am also very disappointed that none of the clock face options have an HH:MM format. Why are all the hours on top of the minutes?? They are all so difficult to read. I am so so SO disappointed and frustrated in this product. As others have said, it feels like a downgrade from my inspire 2. 

Zick893
First Steps

Please add a stats heavy clock face for the Inspire 3! It really feels like a downgrade coming from a 3 year old Inspire HR! The product development team need to up their game, or loose customers! 

dave_ewart
First Steps

No single stats display? No HH:MM time format either? (apart from the one called 'Ice Cream' where it's blurry! - that's just useless). Wish I'd checked this before buying. May consider just returning this an persevering with my older Inspire HR.

dave_ewart
First Steps

To add, it didn't even occur to me to check this first, because stats & a 'proper' clock format are such basic features of something worn as a watch that I never even considered that this wouldn't be an option.

sunpist
Stepping Up

The inspire 3 also doesn't allow the user to set a timer longer than 59 minutes and 59 seconds. This is a deal breaker for me. I am returning this watch and sticking with my old Inspire 2.

Aabis
First Steps

Yep. Also want stats heavy clockface.

Or better yet, make my own.

Darloal
Stepping Up

I have an Inspire 2.

i was looking to upgrade to the 3

but with no stats heavy I won’t bother.

i actually had the original Inspire and it had a stats only face. 
I wear a mechanical watch on left wrist and my fitbit on my right.

so having the time on my fitbit is pointless for me - JUST stats please!!

h-r-m
Jogger

I'm with everyone else on this. I got a very thoughtful gift of Inspire 3 to replace my Inspire 2 for Christmas. After making the switch and trying to find a clock face,  I am about to return it. All of the options feel like they're more focused on fancy colors than functionality. I want to know 1. What time it is, 2. How many steps I have taken, and 3. Heart rate. More things can be on there, but I need to be able to subtly glance at my wrist and get this data regularly, not have to scroll through it like my cell phone. I have a phone for that.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.