Make Heavy Stats clock face for Inspire 3

Please add a stats have clock faces to inspire 3 that mirrors the ones available for inspire hr.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject and updated label
77 Comments
Darloal
Stepping Up

H-R-M Jogger

My inspire 2 stats heavy face is ok.

but the last year I’ve found I cannot read the steps I’ve done. Too small!

i just want a front screen with NO TIME and data that I’ve actually bought the fitbit for!

Sarah_012345
First Steps

Hello!

Ive just received my new Inspire 3 to replace an Inspire HR which has given up the ghost after 2.5 years.

Like everyone else, I am gutted that the simple, pre-existing setting of a stats heavy clock face is not available on this supposedly more modern version. Again to repeat others, I don’t want to be faffing around clicking or tapping my device to see my stats, I want to be able to click once and see everything.

I’m sure if not that difficult, come on Fitbit! 🙂

TCognac
First Steps

I don't even care about seeing the time, I definitely don't care about all the cutesy watch faces, I just want to see my stats at a glance!

okta
First Steps

+1 here, would perfer stats than any fancy clock faces.

Flem
Jogger

100% agree. Just bought the inspire 3 but will be returning it and just buying another inspire 2 until the stats heavy clock face becomes available.

gemmak500
Recovery Runner

I gave up, Fitbit so rarely seem to make changes we request. I returned my Inspire 3 and have reverted to my Inspire 2.

nate00000000000
First Steps

I created an account and setup a profile just to comment here. Not having a stats heavy watch face is a DOWNGRADE from previous models. I actually regret this purchase and have been thinking about switching back to my old inspire. Do the people that design this stuff actually use it? When you swipe down the heart rate stats don't even fit on the screen. C'mon fitbit. Do right and fix this mess.

MansourRahme
First Steps

Any update in this from Fitbit team? This is a must and should be a priority. If not, I will have to return it.

nicodmt
Recovery Runner

Fitbit team have been silent about this one and at the same time lost me as a future customer… 

nate00000000000
First Steps

Update: I returned my Fitbit Inspire 3 and went back to the Inspire HR.

I haven't seen any update from Fitbit. Fitbit has completely dropped the ball in understanding why the Inspire HR was successful. The Inspire HR is good because it has a small profile, while also having a simple display that gives you all of your stats in one flick of the wrist.  There is no way to select a watch face to show Steps, Heartrate, Calories, Distance, and Time in one view. The inspire 3 is a joke.

pookel
Recovery Runner

Please, please, please do this. I'm not super concerned about the stats but I'd kill for a plain simple clock face that shows the hour and minutes ALL ON ONE ROW and then shows current steps below that. Maybe heartrate also. Those are the only three things I use my fitbit for and it's absolutely infuriating that my brand-new "better" Inspire model doesn't give me any options to have the time in a format that's readable to me. I'm autistic and my brain really cannot process this format of time:

Is it really that hard to have ONE option that shows "12:58" like a normal watch? Just one?

I3user
Stepping Up

I completely agree.  I have the Heavy Stats face on my Inspire 2, and am considering returning my Inspire 3 based on the clock face.

chillinmilan
First Steps

I wear a watch plus my fitbit. Time display on the fitbit is redundant, I'm here for the stats. Like others have said, did not even occur to me to check if this would be a problem when I bought it. Confused and waiting for this.

brickdustworm
First Steps

Yes please add a stats heavy clock face. I did not consider the possibility that one wouldn't be available when I bought this. Seriously considering returning this and going with an Apple Watch instead.

rhatfield63
First Steps

I agree with the others. This is so basic. Why do most people use a fitness tracker? The main purpose is NOT to tell time.

Please release a stats heavy option, or at a minimum acknowledge whether this is being considered. I spent several hours researching trackers and was just about ready to purchase the Inspire 3 when I learned this basic feature was missing. Now I am having serious second thoughts.

I'm also disappointed Fitbit has not acknowledged this request from the community. I like to purchase products from companies that value their customer requests and opinions.

Is anyone listening?

sunpist
Stepping Up

Google isn't listening, and they clearly don't care about fitbit or its users. 

StatsHeavy
First Steps

Holy carp, still no fix for this.

I am so glad I didn't pay money for this, my OG Samsung Galaxy Gear from almost 10 years ago had a better stats clock face (and 3rd party ones!)...

The fact it was on the Inspire 2 and prior/other devices is just sad and depressing

Barta
First Steps

Either release an SDK so we can make it ourselves or create it a.s.a.p. We need this!

dh61789
First Steps

Dang it!  I wasted $100 on this before I read these posts.  Hopefully others will not make the same mistake.

Please just fix it already.  Please.

Is anyone even reading these posts?

dude-fella
First Steps

This is such a silly problem, if I had known there wouldn't be a stats-heavy watch-face I wouldn't have bought an Inspire 3. This is not a smart watch, it's a tracker, so why does the tracker part take up 10% of the screen?

caveman969
First Steps

I absolutely feel cheated after having gotten an inspire 3. It'll take a dev just a few hours to make a watch face that has all stats on display. 

What will it take for this to be escalated to the necessary team?

Shilas
First Steps

+ one more. 
BPM, Steps, Calories. Simples.

Glib_Comment
First Steps

... Absolutely agree, I'm not interested in this being my phone.

Give me the data.

I'm really disappointed in the selection of faces.

timsc1311
First Steps

This is really needed.  One of my favorite things about the inspire 3 is seeing more concurrent stats during workouts.  I don't want a watch, I want a stat tracker.  To put so much screen real estate to the watch portion on every face and so little to stats seems antithetical to why most of us buy fitness bands rather than smart watches in the first place.  We're here for the data!  And the more easily it is accessed, the more valuable the tracker is.

keithoys
First Steps

Bumping this thread for a reason:

Yes, this may be a health and fitness tracker watch, but this is still a digital wearable watch; one primary use-case for people to purchase a digital watch is to have the flexibility to do more, see more, and customize more clock faces than a usual analog watch could. 

Let's have more clock faces. Especially, for a stats-heavy. Exercising e.g. running or biking mid-way while having to swipe/interact with the watch takes the eyes off the road, and it can be a dangerous thing to do. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.