Make Menstrual Health features available for everyone and every gender

I think the female health tracker is an awesome addition to the app and very useful for women who want to see their cycle.

In the female health tracker are other features like logging of mood, headache etc.

Those would be really handy for everyone. For all genders and for people regardless if they have a menstruation etc.

So I'd suggest making it the "health tracker". During the setup there should be an option for menstruation cycle or for none. Then everyone could use the app and start logging mood, headaches etc. 

Thank you.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

3 Comments

[I'm Removing this because I guess I was in a bad mood that day and it was unneeded, unwarranted, and totally ignored an argument-changing factor in the original post]

GordieLachance
Keeping Pace

I understand that you as a person without monthly cycles don't feel the need to log mood, headaches etc.

Maybe you are able to accept that it might be very useful for other people without a cycle to track those things.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing @GordieLachance ! We look forward to hearing what other community members think. Robot Happy

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.