Integration between Fitbit and Dario Glucose app

I use Dario. It only takes an iPhone or Android phone. Love it. Everything is kept in one device. I wish there was an integration between Dario app and Fitbit   Dario would still keep track of my testing but could sync with Fitbit food log. So when test results are out of wack, my Dario will have record of what I have eaten.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

11 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. This could be really useful for Dario users to monitor glucose better. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Richard101
First Steps

I use dario and it would be perfect to havw my exercise sync ao i can see how the exercise is effective my blood sugar easier and how to adjust my insulin more accuratly

Chiiye
First Steps

I would love to have dario integrate with fitbit. As a regular user of dario would be easy to log the food just in one place and be able to keep track of exercise and how it affect my blood sugar levels. 

Status changed to: Not currently planned
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion about integrating Fitbit food with Dario glucose app.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

MyuFoxy
First Steps
Pull blood glucose data from the Dario Health app. Similar to what is currently done with the OneTouch Reveal app.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @MyuFoxy. Thanks for sharing this suggestion about integrating Fitbit with Dario Dario Health app for blood glucose tracking with us. Because this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to keep the forums organized and make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @palmgrl, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about having an integration between Fitbit and Dario Glucose app with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

TreeHerder87
First Steps

Please make this happen! 😁

Stormdancer80
First Steps
I use Dario to turn my phone into a glucometer. I also plan on getting a CGM, probably dexcom. If Fitbit is going to be able to track blood glucose, it would be great if it could automatically grab those numbers from these apps without me having to enter the data.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Stormdancer80, we wanted to let you know that the ideas you recently posted already exist on the Product Feedback Board. You can see them here where you can add your vote to those existing product feedback:

Please try to make sure you only post one idea per product feedback, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for. Thanks for participating in Product Feedback.

CGKat
Jogger

I just started using a Dario monitor, and would LOVE for it to be integrated with Fitbit!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.