Make a Loyalty Card app available for Fitbit devices

I like to see any loyalty card type app that could hold at least 5 cards in the watch. That can include Gym access card, etc.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

7 Comments
SMoreFitness
First Steps

Excellent suggestion!!  

Rich_Laue
Community Legend

I would need at least a dozen cards stored with there UPC code it would also be nice to duplicate a card swipe if the card has one. 

Status changed to: Third-Party App
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @acuatico69 and commenters, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re excited to let you know that this Feature Suggestion has been developed by a third party developer (via a barcode app), and can be downloaded from the Fitbit App Gallery available on Fitbit Smartwatches. You’ll find it by selecting your connected Smartwatch (such as Sense, Versa, Versa 2, Versa 3 and Versa Lite) in the Fitbit app, then choosing the ‘Apps’ tile and toggling to ‘All Apps’ at the top of the screen. You can then explore third party apps by category and choose your favorite of the relevant options available. Happy exploring!

Please note that if you have feedback or a suggestion for the third party app, you can contact the developer directly (if they have shared their contact details publicly). Open their app in the Fitbit App Gallery and you’ll find their contact details under ‘app details’ or ‘clock face details’. Thanks.

ElinoX
First Steps

It is possible to add barcodes with FitBit Blaze? I would like to have my memberships cards on my Blaze so I don't have to carry them any longer. Please and thank for your time.

DBarley17022
First Steps

This is a easy problem to solve.  Just use the barcode app.  Scan your barcode on your rewards card, Name it. Save it. I currently have 5 cards saved on my Ionic.

Bandzula
First Steps

There is still no loyalty card application. I don't remember which card has a QR and which a barcode. This feature was supposed to be in your wallet like google pay. But on the phone I can opt for the Stocard, for example.

Rich_Laue
Community Legend

There was a third party app that handled loyalty cards. i haven't recently looked

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.