Make a "Premium Lite" subscription for stats only

Ok, Fitbit, we get it. You don't want to remove sleep score for free, because you want to force people to buy Premium subscription for additional details. How about this idea - allow us to pay you money to stop seeing sleep score. Premium Lite can be anywhere between $1-$3 per month.

If you force users to search for alternative fitness or sleep tracking apps that sync with Fitbit and at the same time don't judge or create competition out of sleep, then why not take this piece of market yourself? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject, word choice and updated label

10 Comments
Status changed to: Not currently planned
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @irakez, and thanks so much for sharing this suggestion!

While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process.

We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Wibby
Interval Runner
It would be good to have a cheaper version of Premium for people who ONLY want to see their data and stats and readiness score (when it's released), but don't want/need the exercise programs and other extras.
In a nutshell, 2 versions of Premium: Stats only, and Everything.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject and updated label
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Wibby, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about making a "Premium light" subscription for stats only with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Meenie50
Base Runner

Great idea

mikey_pdx
Tempo Runner
It would be great if there was a lower-cost subscription tier that didn't include guided programs, dynamic workouts, games/challenges, etc. and focused solely on the additional data and advanced sleep metrics.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @mikey_pdx, thanks for sharing this suggestion about having a light version of the Premium subscription that shows just your stats with us. Because this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

mikey_pdx
Tempo Runner

Thanks @LizzyFitbit - I did a search, but must not have used the right terms (though I am positive the word "subscription" was one of them). Anyway: voted! 

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Wibby, thanks for sharing this suggestion about having a Premium Lite subscription with us. Let me share that this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, for that reason I’ve moved your post here as this will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

BabyBrim
First Steps
Fitbit should introduce tiered pricing for Premium. A higher price for users who want access to coaching, workouts, meditations recipes and a lower price for users who only want access to their data (in-depth sleep, activity and stress data)
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @BabyBrim, thanks for sharing this suggestion about making a Premium Lite subscription for detailed stats only with us. Because this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.