Make more clock faces for Charge 6

I just got my wife and I matching Charge 6 watches and while I'm overall pleased enough with the user experience so far, the clock face selection leaves a lot to be desired. The vast majority of the options are simply unusable. The remaining few acceptable ones still are not particularly endearing.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

30 Comments
zrod
Jogger

Any updates on this? Please bring more clock faces to Charge 6, or let us customize them (at least the colors).

ColinDevon
First Steps

Very poor selection currently available. I would like a nice simple analogue face suitable for when I use my metal strap at work or in the evening. Of the two existing analogue faces, one is too difficult to actually read the time at a glance and the other is too feminine for me (and at certain times of the hour it can be difficult to read, too).

James1000
Base Runner

Yes Id like to say the clock faces are a case of form over function, but I cant even say that. They are just a mess and need an urgent overhaul asap.

NelsonEW
First Steps

I agree with others here. I just bought a Charge 6 because my Charge 4 bit the dust, and am sorely disappointed with the available clock faces. I want to see as much data displayed as possible in a readable fashion without having to go looking for it. The current clock faces are pretty much all glitz and no functionality. I liked the suggestion someone else made of porting Charge 4 clock faces to the Charge 6. Fitbit needs to not try to fix something that isn't broken! 

HennieB
First Steps

It would be so nice if there were 3rd party support for clock faces, I really want to turn my watch into a pipboy! Pleeeeease make this happen ❤

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.